Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hope 3rd time is the charm

Posted by ShovelNose 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hope 3rd time is the charm
June 17, 2010 01:36PM
2nd CZ3D received last Fri as replacement for malfunctioning 3D was defective out of box. Dang! Set up Sat for air test and going good then started bouncing between tones no matter what setting. Had to turn off. Gave it a minute then back on only to start malfunctioning from the start. This MD is a perfect fit for my style of hunting even without the deep shooting it promises. Daniel stated: He would remove from box and test before shipping another. Hope he let it run for awhile and tunes it also. He was able to reproduce last concern which when stated to me tells me alot about how they are looking at this. Had to do this before another was shipped. Hair is standing up on back of neck now! Felix stated he had the tested unit and would 2 day ship Tuesday pm. He also thanked me for my bearing with them. Only concern I had is they left me out of loop. I had to call everyone to get info or I was in dark. They did call my dealer and tell him. He called rep and got ball rolling when we spoke on Monday. A e-mail would have been nice and they have that address. Its going on 3 weeks and still no unit that works. If this one is not right a full refund is expected or Att Gen of NC is my next E-mail. Dang Sorry about rant but man Ive lost alot of oppertunities.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2010 06:25PM by ShovelNose.
Re: Hope 3rd time is the charm
June 17, 2010 11:09PM
If you DO get a properly working unit.........you will not regret it!