Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Headphones for sale and a question about posting pictures

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Headphones for sale and a question about posting pictures
April 05, 2015 07:32PM
I was in a Harbor Freight store Friday and picked up a set of the black and yellow hearing protectors to give a go at making a set of phones out of. These do not have the 600 ohm speakers that I have been using that have 32 ohin speakers, a coiled cord, a 90 degree jack, a volume control and a compatibility switch. I tested them on my Minelab Xterra 70 and my White's Classic II and they sounded great and are quite comfortable. $39.95 shipped (or best offer). If interested in purchasing them or have any questions send me a pm or email me at skiwhiz1960@gmail.com Some time ago Sven told me how to post pictures on this forum but for the life of me I do not remember how, if someone could tell me I would really appreciate it. Happy Easter everyone! Steve.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2015 09:13PM by SkiWhiz.
Re: Headphones for sale and a question about posting pictures
April 05, 2015 10:01PM
May not be the only way to post pictures, but the way I know and it works:

Create account at photobucket.com (free). Log in and upload pics by selecting upload and navigating to where your pictures are on your computer and select the ones you want to upload.
After the pictures are uploaded, select one and it will appear with 4 links to its right. Click on the bottom link "IMG" that begins with "URL..."
The "URL..." bit should now say "copied."

Write your post for the forum and where you want a picture to be placed, paste the link for that picture that you copied from your account at photobucket.com.
Preview your post and your picture should now appear where you pasted the link for it.
Lastly, when all is as you want it, click the "Post Message" button below your post.

Just remember that if you later delete from photobucket.com a picture you have linked to the forum, your post on the forum will no longer have access to that photo!

HTH!

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
April 05, 2015 10:05PM
ncwayne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> May not be the only way to post pictures, but the
> way I know and it works:
>
> Create account at photobucket.com (free). Log in
> and upload pics by selecting upload and navigating
> to where your pictures are on your computer and
> select the ones you want to upload.
> After the pictures are uploaded, select one and it
> will appear with 4 links to its right. Click on
> the bottom link "IMG" that begins with "URL..."
> The "URL..." bit should now say "copied."
>
>
> Write your post for the forum and where you want a
> picture to be placed, paste the link for that
> picture that you copied from your account at
> photobucket.com.
> Preview your post and your picture should now
> appear where you pasted the link for it.
> Lastly, when all is as you want it, click the
> "Post Message" button below your post.
>
> Just remember that if you later delete from
> photobucket.com a picture you have linked to the
> forum, your post on the forum will no longer have
> access to that photo!
>
> HTH!

Thank you Wayne!
April 05, 2015 10:21PM
Thanks ncwayne, I could not of been able to post a picture without your help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2015 10:23PM by SkiWhiz.
April 05, 2015 10:27PM
Here are the yellow ones.
April 05, 2015 10:37PM
Those look awesome SkiWhiz. Can,t wait to use the Green set. The yellow set look Awosome to. Do you know how much you are going to charge for your headphones if anyone wants a set of 600 ohm headphones. Thanks
April 06, 2015 12:05AM
M1ccrorysjewelry2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those look awesome SkiWhiz. Can,t wait to use the
> Green set. The yellow set look Awosome to. Do you
> know how much you are going to charge for your
> headphones if anyone wants a set of 600 ohm
> headphones. Thanks

Green 3M muffs w/600 ohm speakers will be $80.50 shipped, red 3 muffs w/600 ohm speakers $85.50 shipped. Other muffs such as ProEars, MSA, etc. I will have to know what muffs,speakers,etc. a person wants to be able to quote a price. I have a full time job and making phones are a hobby for me, not trying to run a business or using Tom D's forum as a sales place. Anyone interested in phones pm me or email me at skiwhiz1960@gmail.com and I will let you know if I have the time,etc. to make you some phones & this way it will keep the forum free of un-needed threads/posts. Thanks! Steve. P.S. Remember that I am here for you if you need any repairs done on your phones, out of warranty, or for whatever reason a person has for not sendng them make to whoever made them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2015 12:11AM by SkiWhiz.
April 06, 2015 08:32PM
Made a mistake on my headphones prices, the green 3M muff 600 ohm phones are $75.00 shipped and the red 3M muff 600 ohm phones are $80.00 shipped.
April 06, 2015 11:44PM
Instead of a 90 degree jack, can you do a low profile straight jack (do they make a low profile straight jack)? I use a chest mounted CZ-6a and a 90 degree jack is awkward, a low profile straight jack would be better. Also only need about 2 feet of cable? Is this doable?

Thanks.....