Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Why Can *I* Only Edit One Time On My Post But I See Others With 7 Or More Edits On THEIR Post??

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I asked this question 2 months ago when the problem started and still there's been no change/fix??

Help??
Hi Wayne,,,,,,,,I hear ya.............JJ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2015 09:55PM by jimmyjiver.
Wayne, You get 1 edit for every year on the forum per post..... You have two chances to get it right,,,..... J J , you have five....jeez man, how many you need? lol
I only get the one chance, too. I was using an out-of-date version of IE, and wondered if that might be the problem, but......I've just upgraded my browser from IE to Firefox (last week), and the edit problem is still there. I like Firefox, though, glad I changed.
I also changed to Firefox recently at the advice of a computer wiz, and like it.
Because your special Wayne!
Don't know. I edited my last post 7 times, but that was before anyone posted after me so maybe that has something to do with it. Normally I type everything up in MS Word then edit it there before copying and pasting it to the forum. I was on a different computer so i wasn't able too on my last post.

My computer's older than alot of my finds are so it can't be that. Lol

As far as internet browers go, I use firefox and it works fine.
Good Luck

HH
John
Everyone,

When I get home from work today, I will study back up on this problem again, thought I had it fixed. I hope to also do some upgrades to the whole forum, add features and such. Unfortunately, this is a rather dated forum software package, but it is hard to change over to a new forum package (passwords won't cross over). Thank you so far for your patience.

Wally
I can only post from my phone. My domain is blocked.

Tom in SC
My spelling is so bad sometimes that even if did edit it would still be wrong
Sorted it.

Edited 2749 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2015 09:55PM by Pimento.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2015 08:09PM by Pimento.