Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Headphones opinion

Posted by Bflo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Headphones opinion
April 21, 2015 05:13PM
My grey ghost phones just bit the dust. Could be just the cable but I need another pair any suggestions. Want something nice does not have to be the most expensive just best for the buck. Thanks
Re: Headphones opinion
April 21, 2015 05:45PM
I just got a custom made set from SkiWhiz on here, and they work and sound great! They're actually more comfortable to wear then my Sunray Gold's, and have excellent sound quality.

I'm not sure how many headsets he builds, but it's a thought.
April 21, 2015 08:27PM
I've got some of SkiWhiz's phones as well and the sound is terrific and the price is way too good!
If you want an alternative for lightweight Summer detecting where ambient noise is not a problem , I think it's very tough to beat the wired backphones form XP . FX01 at [www.xpmetaldetectors.com] for only 22 bucks
The first set I picked up failed at the joint the first time I used them but I believe the hinge has been improved and a simple question to Moe generated a replacement set at no charge.
The tones are terrific for 32 ohms and being backphones allows you to where a brimmed hat. In addition , they come with the adapter and a built in volume control. Add the fact that they're wired in such a way that they turn off the external speaker on a CTX so you don't have to deal with that ridiculous wireless set up and they are rapidly becoming my go to ears in quiet Summer locations.
April 21, 2015 09:07PM
I got a set of headphones from SkiWhiz also and I love the sound quality. Every target sounds crystal clear and you can really hear the good targets mixed in with all the trash.
April 21, 2015 09:14PM
Bflo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My grey ghost phones just bit the dust. Could be
> just the cable but I need another pair any
> suggestions. Want something nice does not have to
> be the most expensive just best for the buck.
> Thanks

I could probably fix your Grey Ghost headphones without breaking the bank.

P.S. Thanks for the kind words folks & am gad that you all are happy with the phones I made.
April 21, 2015 09:55PM
Ski wiz just sent you a pm
April 21, 2015 11:54PM
I'm interested too skiwhiz! Have anything for summer style? :-)
April 22, 2015 12:09AM
bubbadirect Wrote:
> I'm interested too skiwhiz! Have anything for
> summer style? :-) Not really, the MSA left/right muffs are not real heavy or hot.
April 22, 2015 01:13AM
Bflo Wrote:
> My grey ghost phones just bit the dust. Could be
> just the cable but I need another pair any
> suggestions. Want something nice does not have to
> be the most expensive just best for the buck.
> Thanks

Ask and you shall receive---- [www.findmall.com]
April 22, 2015 01:18AM
The real question is Steve, can you make a set with a small air conditioner in each muff for those dog days of summer here in the deep south? OAN these are to me the best headphones available right now. Excellent quality and superior sound over any you can buy elsewhere. Speaking of that, make me another pair in the large MSA muffs if ya can. Just like the ones you made for me earlier. PM me the price Steve. THX
April 22, 2015 04:28AM
Thanks everyone. I've talked to ski whiz and are polishing out the details. Look forward to getting them.