Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Racer 5.5x10

Posted by Flintstone 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Racer 5.5x10
April 28, 2015 03:20PM
I have the Racer Pro pack on the way, do I still need to get the 5.5x10 coil? Dose it do better than the 11x 7 ? I don,t hunt the woods or stubs in fields much. I like trashie parks. If you don,t mind the trash there is some good things there. I hope the Racer can open some places up for me.
Re: Racer 5.5x10
April 28, 2015 03:53PM
I got one when I ordered my package. For me it is having the smooth bottom coil, not so much the size. It is a little weird pinpointing and requires me to cris cross the coil and gradually tighten the target with the trigger action. Probably mostly due to it being a DD coil. I tried the lazy back and forth and move the coil heel to toe method for pinpointing and that technique just doesn't work well with this coil. I can't testify as to the depth but it feels similar to the bigger open coil.
April 28, 2015 10:05PM
Thanks Tab, I will stay with the 7x11 then if the 5.5x10 is about the same. I know some DD are better than others. I really never liked the 6x10 Whites coil on my MXT or DFX. Can,t wait till the Racer get here. Dose anyone know when the next shipment of Racers will be in the US ? I was told about a Mo.
April 29, 2015 02:02PM
Give Don Dodson @ North GA Relics a call. He had several in his shop. When I say several, I mean about 6+ of them.
April 29, 2015 04:13PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Give Don Dodson @ North GA Relics a call. He had
> several in his shop. When I say several, I mean
> about 6+ of them.

I called Don but he is out of the R26 coils.
I have had one on order from the distributor for 3 weeks with no word on when the next shipment will be in.