Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ 70 pro??????????????????????Is

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ 70 pro??????????????????????Is
April 29, 2015 10:05PM
Is it the 1129 serial number that seems to let you run the sensitivity at 6 more so that the other serial numbers of that unit.....thanks
Re: CZ 70 pro??????????????????????Is
April 29, 2015 10:25PM
Yes that is what I have always herd the 112's are hotter and can be run to 6 sens. over the 102's. But I have heard some say they had 112's that couldn't be run to 6 sens. So I guess some not all are hot? Cal cobra had one of the hot 112's for sale a week or so back. I was tempted made an offer ,but it was sold to someone else for a good price. I never had a 112 only a 102 and it wasn't very hot as could only run to 4 sens. My CZ-3D blows it away as far as depth is concerned, but Always wanted to try a 112 hot detector to compare.
April 29, 2015 10:35PM
one time i had a cz 70 and read a dime 8 inches with 6 sense. the et also read that coin.....should have kept that cz. but I am know for selling quick and cheap
April 30, 2015 04:36PM
I have tested numerous CZ-70's over the years of both runs of serial numbers. In general, the 11292 machines are hotter than the 10292 machines, however; some 10292 machines are as good as the 11292 machines. I have a 10292 right now that will hit a clad dime airtested at 12 inches on 6 sensitivity. And a 11292 as well. I have found a few CZ-70's that don't false on iron along with a few CZ-3D's which is even more important to me...it makes hunting a joy! I had the CZ-70 Pro proto which was actually a CZ-7a conversion...12 inches on a dime at 6 sensitivity with quite a bit of iron falsing though...
April 30, 2015 06:58PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes that is what I have always herd the 112's are
> hotter and can be run to 6 sens. over the 102's.
> But I have heard some say they had 112's that
> couldn't be run to 6 sens. So I guess some not all
> are hot? Cal cobra had one of the hot 112's for
> sale a week or so back. I was tempted made an
> offer ,but it was sold to someone else for a good
> price. I never had a 112 only a 102 and it wasn't
> very hot as could only run to 4 sens. My CZ-3D
> blows it away as far as depth is concerned, but
> Always wanted to try a 112 hot detector to
> compare.

Yeah it was a give away for the price.....one guy was initially willing to pay the price, and then pulled out due to a small "shipping scuff" on the side....even though it was like new in every other regard and NasaTom certified to hit a 12" dime, then when I dropped the price he was back, but didn't want to pay the paypal fees.....oh well, at least no ebay fees, but felt like I gave it away there.