Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I got a good deal on a v3i

Posted by Beyonder-Pa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I got a good deal on a v3i
April 30, 2015 03:55AM
so I bought it and it is on the way. I am pretty excited as i saw it do pretty good things.

Bey
Re: I got a good deal on a v3i
April 30, 2015 04:00AM
Good luck

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 30, 2015 05:43PM
I just bought another V3 myself. I want to hunt it once before I send it off to be upgraded to the V3i. Hope the weather co-ops this weekend. I was rained out last weekend.

It is a fun unit and offers the best visual discrimination available.

Looking forward to your impressions.

HH
Mike
May 01, 2015 04:56AM
Very preliminary 1 hour of use impression... I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!!! It's deep, it discriminates deep, plus with all of the information it gives you, its like having a team of scientists in a box LOL. I took it to a area that has been hit so hard by the etrac, ctx, deus, blisstool, and the f75 LTD2. I found a clad dime they all missed, but more importantly, was the reports i was getting. It was like I was able to see into the ground. I was calling targets BEFORE I dug them(about 8 targets, 6 trash 2 keepers(clad dime and copper cufflink)). A lot of this is excitement talking so I will try to give a proper review. Thanx for asking!

Bey
wjs
May 01, 2015 12:58PM
You haven't even scratched the surface.......;o)
May 01, 2015 01:51PM
This is all YOUR fault WJS that I got v3i fever LOL I was watching your v3i videos and I was able to guess every target before you dug them smiling smiley Thanx though, I really appreciate the vids! BTW I started a drinking game here at the local colleges. We sit around and watch one of your vids and every time you find a zinc penny, we do a shot. We have yet to finish a vid before we all pass-out LOL!!! J/K Keep up the great work!!

Bey
May 01, 2015 08:26PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA......what a great drinking game. To bad I quit the stuff back in '95 but still......HA!

HH
Mike
wjs
May 01, 2015 09:53PM
That is funny.....You should watch the F75 video I just uploaded. Seems like that was all I was finding. You all would not last long.....Lol The V3i is an awesome detector put the little 4x6 on it and you can really find some good stuff in the trash. Or use the D2 run single frequency like the 7.5 and turn up the sens and rx gain and put the filter on 5 band and you will be amazed at how deep it will go.
May 01, 2015 10:04PM
v3i is an amazing 'tector...and lotsa fun....gl and hh!
May 02, 2015 12:26AM
The reason the Etrac missed the ''clad dime'' is it only likes ''silver dimes''. LOL!