Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Are there any Minelab Musketeer Advantage fans on here?

Posted by Philb 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Are there any Minelab Musketeer Advantage fans on here?
May 01, 2015 09:46PM
I have a pretty nice one just hanging on the wall in my detector room. I used it to field hunt but with my other detectors I rarely use it now. It is too good a detector to just hang on a wall and not be used. This Musketeer is on a straight rod with rear mounted control box and 8in coil. I have a 4 or 5in coil for it also but no extra lower rod. I'll post some photos later tonight when I get back home. I want this detector to have a good home. I paid $400 for it but will let it go for $200 to somebody who will put it to good use. I am also out of wall brackets to hang my new Sorex Pro on so something had to come down.lol This is the only photo I have of it right now. The Musketeer is the one on the left. I think this photo is about a year old cause I sold the F2 to a friend and have gotten a Deus and a Sorex Pro. The toys are not mine, they belong to my 18 month old Grandson. My wife decided that my detector room was the best place to keep his things.

Re: Are there any Minelab Musketeer Advantage fans on here?
May 01, 2015 10:44PM
I just put the one I took in on trade up for auction, really nice machine. Was going to keep it, won't be swinging anything for a few months, two surgeries to deal with, afterwards it will probably be way to heavy to swing.
$200 is like a give away price for your Musky, a good deal for some one. Enjoy your Sorex like I do with the Berkut.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
May 02, 2015 12:20AM
Sven1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just put the one I took in on trade up for
> auction, really nice machine. Was going to keep
> it, won't be swinging anything for a few months,
> two surgeries to deal with, afterwards it will
> probably be way to heavy to swing.
> $200 is like a give away price for your Musky, a
> good deal for some one. Enjoy your Sorex like I do
> with the Berkut.

If there was any chance I'd use it Sven I'd never sell it.lol You are not the first to tell me $200 was cheap for the detector but I just want the Musky to go to someone who will appreciate it and use it.
May 02, 2015 12:54AM
One of the best beep & dig detectors that I have ever used.
May 02, 2015 01:24AM
Still for sale.
May 02, 2015 03:41PM
Hey Phil,

Yeah, a very good and under-rated machine.
My Dealer visits thru the years "said so"...they all agreed it was a great machine.

I'm in a similar situation to you: I have some 'Musketeer' gear For Sale but am not in a huge rush to do it!
Have a bunch of TS800 coils New, a few TS1000 New and used and a Musk XS Pro box as New state.
Oh, also have one of the 'original Elliptical's for the very 1st Musketeer'

Des D
May 02, 2015 04:02PM
Yep there is. I sent you a pm
Will take it if it is still available.
Robo
September 10, 2015 05:19PM
hi des d how much are you looking at for a coil for a musky advantage ive got one with a broken coil and am struggling to find a coil thanks
September 10, 2015 07:13PM
I'm tryin' to stay at 4 detectors myself, But man it is hard as 3 was my previous number. But I had to get another Nauty as the tones are just too addicting!
September 11, 2015 10:11AM
I've still got 2 Musketeers, an older XS Pro and an Advantage black box with an official Modification to give it adjustable tone.
Have 2 x TS 1000 coils As New
Have 2 x TS 800 Slimline coils New
Have 1 x TS 800 Solid old type Used

Rare Item - Original Elliptical Musketeer coil New - white w/ original nut & bolt

Another rare coil - 6" Coinsearch coil for Musketeer - used but very good

Nuts / bolts provided on all coils free

Will price postage to USA and get back to you

Payment by Bank Draft to USA by mail ( don't have PayPal)

PS Can offer Sovereign coils also incl rare White 8" Coinsearch coils New & used
September 11, 2015 11:04AM
sent you a pm mate im loocated in uk and am instrested in a coil could u let us no a price cheers
September 12, 2015 03:07AM
One of our most prolific treasure hunter around here used one for years, he knew how to use it inside and out, his finds were truly amazing .. I never even came close to matching this hunters finds, he later switched to a Sov. hh
I even sold a Sov to him, but later bought a few more...he once dug a Canada 1921 50 cent coin,of which only 206.398 minted .