Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Short Video of first hunt with the racer

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Short Video of first hunt with the racer
May 02, 2015 04:48PM
First thanks Vance for the great service and deal on my new racer and same goes for the deus you sold me last year...

This is a short video of my first hunt with the racer in the Gold Country Of Calif. I found a few targets and recorded them but I have a lot more hunting to do and will be doing a video with the small coil. There are a lot of machines on the market that are priced close to the racer...and I have tried a lot and currently am using and keeping the dues..but I always like to have a backup that I can trust and when needed can hunt with and not wish while hunting I had my main detector. The racer is a great machine one that I would hunt with no matter what the area I was hunting is like. So lots of testing on land I have hunted for over ten years...I'm the only one that is allowed on this land or the places I hunt or find..I can tell you it does get harder and harder these days..if you want to know where I by my equipment drop me a PM I have a great dealer I use and he is a great hunter...I will post as many videos as I can after I edit them....

[youtu.be]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Short Video of first hunt with the racer
May 02, 2015 05:08PM
Nice video LB, I wish I could develop some editing skills like some of ya have. Like watching a movie........ Mine are like the racer just turn on and go lol. I see that racer is growing on ya also............. ;-)
May 02, 2015 06:08PM
Nice video LB, and some nice finds as well. Was the nickle a war nickle? That buffalo looked like it was in good shape, was there a date on it? You said it didn't ring up like a buffalo, what was the id on it? Always enjoy your videos.

Randy
May 02, 2015 06:52PM
Nice job and it was good to be able to hear the sounds .
May 02, 2015 11:20PM
The nickle was a 1944 war nickle and the buff was a 1935 Id was between 65-85

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!