Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Chuck Norris(Texas) Off topic

Posted by Beyonder-Pa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Chuck Norris(Texas) Off topic
May 07, 2015 11:13PM
I like the idea that Forum participants use their real names. Anonymity sems to lead to bad behavior somehow, in all too many cases. I figure that if you write something for public consumption, you should either put your real name on it or not post it.

I hsve a username because years ago when I started on the forums, I was too dumb to see what a problem it was and now I am not willing to run from anything I have posted. My real name is in my sig. block.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
May 07, 2015 11:31PM
The wisest oysters stay in their shells.
May 08, 2015 07:04PM
Goodmore, you got those RWNJs all stirred up over there! Looks like Kelley fell off his horse again...

LMAO!!!
Anonymous User
May 08, 2015 07:32PM
go-rebels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Goodmore, you got those RWNJs all stirred up over
> there! Looks like Kelley fell off his horse
> again...
>
> LMAO!!!

Everyone might not be familiar with what a RWNJ is. If you never worked in an airplane factory you might not be familiar. They seldom use them anymore as most went to rivets. I think the correct abbreviation is RWRJ now. Of course, some may long for the good old nuts and bolts days and remember how good it felt to have a LWBJ.
May 08, 2015 10:07PM
That's pretty funny Kemper.
May 10, 2015 06:24PM
"Why Ike, poker must not be your game----I know what,let's have a spelling contest".
May 10, 2015 06:55PM
First word........ Tattletale
May 10, 2015 07:42PM
Yo Toggy,I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and s**t out a smarter statement than that on the Guv views.
May 12, 2015 02:48AM
guvmore
I don't know what the guv looks like but must have some pitbull feathures and close set eyes.

Here's the Guvner cleaning an AC unit before he picked up a hundred pounds: [www.youtube.com]

Looks like he's struggling mightly to turn some screws.

It's gotta be tough being Guv...
May 12, 2015 11:32PM
Never mind lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 11:34PM by silverhound.