Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My partners in crime

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
My partners in crime
May 09, 2015 12:31AM
Geez, what happened to the good old days when you could joke around about a detecting issue ? I'm telling you some of these sites are getting pretty uptight. Anyway my family members and I refuse to give up on the lighter side of the hobby in favor of political correctness. Here is how to detect the abandoned lot next door as I previously shared on a thread---

Old 05-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Permanent vacation

Delicate situation here-may take a long thread to explain it. What I might do on that particular piece of property only is---

Make a business card with your name and phone number on it. Write on card " Thanks for the opportunity"
Take an orange sharpie and mark all four corners front and back at least 1/2 inch from each corner. Color these areas in.Take photo of card.

Get a piece of thread and tie it through one corner and place card on opposite side of yard.

When the maintenance person shows up go out and start a conversation and have someone in your house tug on the thread to draw attention to it. When the maintenance worker picks up the card have the person in your house release the thread and pat him on the back and say "I gotta go". Have the person in your house take a picture of you patting him on the back with your card in his hand.

Metal detect the yard once it is mowed. That should take care of any concerns for now.

2 members found this post helpful.

[s12.photobucket.com]

The above is furnished for discussion only and should not be taken as a suggestion to hunt a piece of property.