Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Will someone do me a favor? Please ban this clown...

Posted by Hombre 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Will someone do me a favor? Please ban this clown...
May 09, 2015 03:48AM
What a bunch of nonsense on a metal detecting forum, Kemper you need to get a life!... BUT not on here.

I told you guys not to feed the troll, I never responded to any of his so called threads, this just fuels him.
Anonymous User
Re: Will someone do me a favor? Please ban this clown...
May 09, 2015 03:56AM
Hombre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a bunch of nonsense on a metal detecting
> forum, Kemper you need to get a life!... BUT not
> on here.
>
> I told you guys not to feed the troll, I never
> responded to any of his so called threads, this
> just fuels him.

This is the third thread you started about him.
May 09, 2015 04:43AM
Either ban him, or put a bounty on whoopin his a$$.
Anonymous User
May 09, 2015 04:47AM
Hombre Wrote:
> What a bunch of nonsense on a metal detecting
> forum, Kemper you need to get a life!... BUT not
> on here.
>
> I told you guys not to feed the troll, I never
> responded to any of his so called threads, this
> just fuels him.

Besides playing with your machine and attacking members do you ever find anything. Let's see what you got. I posted a find to get it started if you are up to the task. I'll go easy on you at first.
May 09, 2015 05:50AM
Bounty? Now we're talking my language! I always loved to fight and I have a fondness for money. Didn't take long in life to figure out a way to do both. How much we talkin here?
Free speech is one thing...a right given by our forefathers in our constitution...but it's a privilege in my opinion to join a group and post on a privately owned forum. If you upset the wonderful balance between members and become a purposeful irritant to others then I feel you negate this privilege. A saying from my childhood long ago..."you had better straighten up and fly right". I understand the reluctance for the admins to "ban" anyone on here so as to not be labeled as another site that does that...and to their principles of free speech...amen to that...but especially as an adult you need to know when you tip the balance...
May 09, 2015 12:20PM
I think everyone is enjoying this just a little bit..If they didnt...They wouldnt respond to the Kemper's post's....Enjoy this forum..
Anonymous User
May 09, 2015 12:39PM
coinranger Wrote:
> I think everyone is enjoying this just a little
> bit..If they didnt...They wouldnt respond to the
> Kemper's post's....Enjoy this forum..

It's easy to see who is sticking to metal detecting topics and who is wanting to attack members. The name callers and cussers normally win as that is the nature of forums. I think this thread, started by Hombre, to attack me might show that. However there is always hope and if Hombre would like to show some finds as I suggested he can show that he really is against "nonsense" on the forum as he stated. Thanks for your honest post. So far calling someone a clown and a troll seems to be a good way to get support and avoid a scolding. I'm not complaining,just pointing out the facts. Let's see those finds Hombre.
May 09, 2015 12:40PM
I bet his name is Barry, sounds like the guy I use to read back in the old days in the forum of the "Pit"
May 09, 2015 01:48PM
Barry is not that witty. Kemper, Tom called it. Knock it off.
Anonymous User
May 09, 2015 01:53PM
deathray Wrote:
> Barry is not that witty. Kemper, Tom called it.
> Knock it off.

I think we're into the "show your finds" stage.
May 09, 2015 03:40PM
Lets do a detecting shoot out all of us against him best find wins....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 09, 2015 04:34PM
coinranger Wrote:
> I think everyone is enjoying this just a little
> bit..If they didnt...They wouldnt respond to the
> Kemper's post's....Enjoy this forum..

We give people the benefit of the doubt. Not all of his posts are coming from left field.....Therefore they will get read and responded to, either way.
I personally don't think he needs to be banned....he just needs to , like Christopher said ...know when you're tipping the balance.
Anonymous User
May 09, 2015 04:45PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
> Lets do a detecting shoot out all of us against
> him best find wins....

Against Hombre or against me ? I'm game either way but this is Hombre's thread and he is calling for something other than nonsense so I think he should get first the first round (s). My first is on the board and I will be posting only finds at the present time (unless I state otherwise) from an Ace 250. My finds are also in my possession and available for viewing. If you can find a major civil war site (no pun intended) you can find me.