Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Look toward the light!

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Look toward the light!
May 11, 2015 04:20AM
I have caught the tid bits of some conversations that seem to be upsetting to some members. I have some simple advice. Look toward the light - if a conversation or a person on this forum upsets you, do not read it, do not engage in it, just look to the light - or put another way on this forum look toward posts that interest you, and not ones that up set you.

For most of us this is a place we share about our hobby and try to learn by sharing. Just look toward the light the other stuff will not matter.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 11:39AM by Bryannagirl.
Re: Look toward the light!
May 11, 2015 05:40AM
Well said.
May 11, 2015 05:46AM
As noted by a few posters the best way to control unwanted posts is just not to reply, but were human and that is often not going to work, for the record I will stick to the metal detecting threads or any thread that is routine.

I have other hobbies at the moment so detecting has gone to the back burner, I do own a few good detectors but just gathering dust. I live in a modern city and is getting hard to locate new parks to hunt.
I do keep an eye out on demo's etc. HH

(SORRY that my posts were a bit of a private issue) it will not be repeated.
May 11, 2015 03:25PM
It's sometimes is just plain fun to read what some people say and find out how close minded they are and sometimes I have to point that out to them..I think DeathRay and I like to strike back at least once but on this forum we have to weed out the ones that come on from other forums and let them know they can say what is on their minds but then they have to let it go...what is looking towards the light mean..I would say look towards the dirt and dig and let it go

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 11, 2015 06:23PM
Look toward the light to me must mean focus on silver coins, you know..when you dig up any old silver coin how "shiny" it is in the light, well that or else flunked out of bible school smiling smiley

I must admit I kind of enjoy a few battle royal afterall no one really gets hurt except their ego, don't sweat the small stuff life goes on..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 06:25PM by guvmore.
May 11, 2015 06:57PM
Bryannagirl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have caught the tid bits of some conversations
> that seem to be upsetting to some members. I have
> some simple advice. Look toward the light - if a
> conversation or a person on this forum upsets you,
> do not read it, do not engage in it, just look to
> the light - or put another way on this forum look
> toward posts that interest you, and not ones that
> up set you.
>
> For most of us this is a place we share about our
> hobby and try to learn by sharing. Just look
> toward the light the other stuff will not matter.

Thank You Bryanna!!
Anonymous User
May 11, 2015 07:29PM
Debbie Boone is a big fan of mine and has been following me around on the forums,as others have, and is not afraid to tell me what she really feels. I think she kinda overdid it with this one but she got the point across to me.
[www.youtube.com]
May 11, 2015 08:16PM
Im trying Bryanna. But where I come from, theres repercussions for acting like an obnoxious 5 year old. Thats the bad thing about the internet...if it was face to face, it could be ended quickly. Ray
May 11, 2015 09:04PM
Lawrenzo, Deathray. The way you reply to the nonsense always fires me up.. I like the way y'all handle business. Not sure but I would imagine one or both of you worked in the construction field at one time.
May 12, 2015 01:45AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
> It's sometimes is just plain fun to read what some
> people say and find out how close minded they are
> and sometimes I have to point that out to them..I
> think DeathRay and I like to strike back at least
> once but on this forum we have to weed out the
> ones that come on from other forums and let them
> know they can say what is on their minds but then
> they have to let it go...what is looking towards
> the light mean..I would say look towards the dirt
> and dig and let it go

look towards the light of "jesus" our savior!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
May 12, 2015 03:09AM
Look toward the light means - seek out what brings you joy and avoid those things that take away that joy. Some people like to debate - does not take away from their joy and they assume others feel the same way in the debate. But some have a harder time when their believes or ideas are challenged. That's the time, if you are one of those people, to walk away. Life is too short to dwell too long any place that makes you unhappy. Just my opinion.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
May 13, 2015 03:42AM
for by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:
it is the gift of god: not of works.lest any man should boast. eph. 2;8,9

if we walk in the light,as he is in the light,we have fellowship one with another,
and the blood of jesus christ his son cleanseth us from all sin. -1 jn. 1;7

(h.h)
j.t.
May 13, 2015 01:04PM
I prefer this, lol!

[youtu.be]
Disclaimer...very crude n vulgar

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 01:36PM by deathray.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2015 05:32PM
Bryannagirl Wrote:
> I have caught the tid bits of some conversations
> that seem to be upsetting to some members. I have
> some simple advice. Look toward the light - if a
> conversation or a person on this forum upsets you,
> do not read it, do not engage in it, just look to
> the light - or put another way on this forum look
> toward posts that interest you, and not ones that
> up set you.
>
> For most of us this is a place we share about our
> hobby and try to learn by sharing. Just look
> toward the light the other stuff will not matter.

Well, you're certainly a bright light around here. Always nice to have a warrior on TheNET to make up for some of the savages. When one is lost from TheNet from not wanting to participate with a delusional treasure-hunter it is a shame. Will take your advice -- "Just look
toward the light the other stuff will not matter." Will add that if the light disappears that I will also do what I can to see that it returns.
[www.youtube.com]