Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Does anyone want to see a G2+ rundown Video

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Does anyone want to see a G2+ rundown Video
May 14, 2015 03:10AM
Or is the F19 enough...

Ill get one uploaded if ya'll want to see one ...

Just checking..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: Does anyone want to see a G2+ rundown Video
May 14, 2015 03:23AM
Do bees buzz? Do cows moo? Sure. Quick question. Other than the handle and cosmetics, is it an exact clone of the F19? Thanks.
May 14, 2015 05:29AM
You do the best real world detector videos Keith. Please do. I always learn something from every video. Thanks...Stuart
May 14, 2015 07:17AM
I would most certainly enjoy the rundown.
May 14, 2015 09:19AM
TabWhisperer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do bees buzz? Do cows moo? Sure. Quick
> question. Other than the handle and cosmetics, is
> it an exact clone of the F19? Thanks.

That's correct

the same as the Gold Bug Pro is an exact clone of the original G2 except for the rod/handle
May 14, 2015 11:26AM
Yes Sir, Keith, Thanks.
May 14, 2015 01:52PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> Or is the F19 enough...
>
> Ill get one uploaded if ya'll want to see one ...
>
> Just checking..
>
> Keith

I've had mine for a week now (my 4 yr old G2 is now my backup) and like it. I'm only hunting urban parks so can't comment as to iron patch hunting, etc. Audio seems to be improved,
maybe a little faster...I like running 0 disc, Vbreak at 50, iron audio 11 and backing off the sense with all the trash. I also like the potential for some night hunting with the red LED (variable) and that my settings are saved....now I just need to christen it with a gold item! It gets the canslaw seal of approval....
May 14, 2015 03:03PM
Sure why not!!! The main thing I want to know is does the G2+ have the same red backlight as the 19?

Walt,

From the GA-FL line

Silver microMax, CTX 3030, Excal 2, ATPro
May 14, 2015 03:20PM
Keith life would not be the same with out you and your videos even no it's just like a F19 and little by little fisher is taking baby steps to refine their line...it would be nice to see them release the big guns but I guess that is how its done...maybe Makro will step up to the plate next and be a show stopper...I have been using the F19 and it is a good machine but feels cheap compaired to the racer don't like their buttons or the feel of the coil for what they charge but with the 5x10 coil it really is nice and so I am buying a 5x10 for the racer and I think I will have a one two punch with the deus...Bring on the video

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 14, 2015 05:32PM
Fletch88 Wrote:
> Sure why not!!! The main thing I want to know is
> does the G2+ have the same red backlight as the
> 19?

Yes