Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MXT vs Racer

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: MXT vs Racer
May 20, 2015 06:04PM
Paul: Because we had no 'fast' unit to compare it to. They hadn't been invented yet. At that time/era..... it was a case of = You don't know....what you don't know.

Which................ today................... what is it that = You don't know.... what you don't know. ((( How do we see into the future..... to see what it is ...that we don't currently have today? ))) I'm overdue for making another post on the "Random Thoughts/On My Mind" thread...... as...... I have another concept for D.E.'s.
May 21, 2015 07:24AM
Thanks Tom,

Well put...You're right back then we didn't know as far as we were concerned those old slow recovery machines of yesterday were dynamite machines, We've come a long ways since smiling smiley

Looking forward to viewing your next "Random Thoughts/On My Mind" thread, Thanks again Tom smiling smiley

Paul
May 21, 2015 10:54AM
Yea "You Don't Know what You Don't Know". That applies equally to older machines vs newer machines as well as new to you machines and machines that you have lots of experience with. Knowledge and experience are king and queen.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!