Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FOR TRADE ONLY! CW BUFFS!?

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FOR TRADE ONLY! CW BUFFS!?
May 26, 2015 06:34PM
Okay guys (and Civil War Buffs)!

6 months in the making/building, and $2050.00 later to completion as shown (not counting shipping cost of all items) --- I'm not adding that in actual item cost.

I will trade this entire display/contents within case and all (locking display with 2 keys)

for

either a nice Garrett ATX w/under water headphones

or

possibly a couple VLF machines depending on make/model and value (meaning = no - not going to trade for 2 ace 250s or the like)! lol

Open to offers!!

Some of you will know exactly what you're looking at and for all others = any questions just ask.

Also - if a trade deal is made here on Tom D's = I'll donate $20 via Paypal to the site/cause ;-)

PS
The only "dug" piece is the 1861 Seated quarter that I dug about a month ago in a picnic grove but added to the display because it's of the period - I figured a value of $30 for it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2015 06:44PM by MichiganRelicHunter.
Re: FOR TRADE ONLY! CW BUFFS!?
May 26, 2015 06:45PM
BEAUTIFUL display Wayne!
May 26, 2015 10:17PM
A real classy looking case with display MRH. Nice work. My dad had talent to make them. I unfortunately don't.
May 26, 2015 10:57PM
I like that little union padlock!
May 26, 2015 11:57PM
Beautiful!! ...................You sure? Don't know how you could part with that. Seems like you'd be leaving money on the table.
May 27, 2015 01:50AM
Awesome buddy! Wish I had something to trade...How come not sticking on ebay??
May 27, 2015 01:51AM
Great work on a great display! Anyone would be proud to display that box in the Den.
Anonymous User
May 27, 2015 02:28AM
Very nice display. This line kinda knocks me out-- "possibly a couple VLF machines depending on make/model and value (meaning = no - not going to trade for 2 ace 250s or the like)! lol " I still have the autographed model in case hell freezes over though and you reconsider.
May 27, 2015 08:31PM
deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awesome buddy! Wish I had something to trade...How
> come not sticking on ebay??

I'll run it here and a few other places for a week or so Ray and if I don't get any viable offers/trade deals

I'll list it over there with a Buy It Now or Best Offer price with a decline set for any offer under X amount (unknown to all but me). grinning smiley
May 27, 2015 11:34PM
I like it all, thanks for posting it...
May 30, 2015 06:29PM
Bump

just in case anyone hasn't seen this yet
September 08, 2015 04:16PM
FS or FT

scratch the ATX trade deal though - I no longer want one

but

I'll trade it for a newer Deus w/9" coil, ws 4 or 5 headphones, control box, and charger/accessories

Or

I'll sell the display outright for cash (make offer = I may just accept)!

Let me know if you're interested

thanks.

If cash offer is made = I take checks or Postal Money orders OR can accept Credit Card payment via phone (through square reader) -- have made several sales here and on other forums that way...
(no paypal)...