Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Long Story Short

Posted by cwtrader1863 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Long Story Short
June 03, 2015 02:43AM
I use a Deeptech Vista Gold. Been hunting 30 years. I have taken the VGold to every iron infested site that myself and other people have pounded for years. So far, the VG has not just found a few items but numerous items at each site. Very impressed with this detector.
My partner uses a Fisher F19 which has done almost as good as the VGold at the decades pounded sites. The F19 meter is very accurate. Wish the VG had a meter. If a machine ever comes out that I feel is a combo of these two machines, it will be my main machine for a long time.
F19 and Vista Gold finds- June 2nd 2015
June 03, 2015 02:48AM
Brutal hunting today. Open field, no clouds, and straight sun the whole time. But the heat and sunburn was worth it. Lee dug his first Spanish Reale coin, Barrel tap key, boot heel plate, flower button, 11 coin buttons, and misc. I dug a Zouave button, musketball with sprue, 12 coin buttons, rein holder, and misc.

This site has been hit since 2001 by numerous people and machines but Fisher F19 and VGold pulled out a pile of relics.
Re: Long Story Short
June 03, 2015 02:55AM
Yes the Vista Gold is an awesome unit...one of my all time favorites..

Im fixing to take the DTVG to a site this weekend...

Very deep when slow is on...and unmask with the 5x8 on a world class level for sure..

I actually like the Audio of the DTVG of all the tone machiens the best,

analog bliss

Sounds like your doing well as alwasy with the DTVG!!!

Congrat's

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
June 03, 2015 02:56AM
Way to go man!
June 03, 2015 10:08AM
Nice digs -

any way you can show a few pics?? Would love to see those buttons and that barrel key!
June 03, 2015 10:28AM
Nice! My Gt Gt Grand Father was a Zouave. Can you get a pic up on here?
June 03, 2015 03:39PM
Keith do you have a caddy to carry all of your detecotors when you go hunting...And say "pull out the five iron racer for this dig...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Michigan
June 05, 2015 12:35AM
Can we post pics on here?
Heres a direct link
June 05, 2015 12:37AM
to my facebook page. Pics are there.
[www.facebook.com]
Re: Heres a direct link
June 05, 2015 07:15AM
Suggest you create an account at photobucket.com.
Easy to upload photos into your library at photobucket.com and then insert/copy links that photobucket.com provides for each pic into your post(s) here.
Photos will then be visible in post.

example:

use the link identified as IMG where the link begins with "[URL..."

Just place your link to each photo in your post where you want the photo to appear (so that each link is a placeholder for each photo).

Here is what the text of this post looks like while in composition:

"Suggest you create an account at photobucket.com.
Easy to upload photos into your library at photobucket.com and then insert/copy links that photobucket.com provides for each pic into your post(s) here.
Photos will then be visible in post.

example:

use the link identified as IMG where the link begins with "[URL..."

Just place your link to each photo in your post where you want the photo to appear (so that each link is a placeholder for each photo)."

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2015 07:29AM by ncwayne.
June 06, 2015 10:00PM
Just remember that the link(s) you place in your post(s) ARE DEPENDENT on the image files at photobucket.com, so that if you later delete an image file you uploaded to photobucket.com, any link you placed in a post here, or anywhere, no longer points back to it and will become a broken, nonworking link.

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
June 07, 2015 08:34PM
Thanks ncwayne