Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What is the best aftermarket coil for the F75SE2???

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What is the best aftermarket coil for the F75SE2???
June 03, 2015 03:31AM
For relic hunting.......in areas where there is minimal trash??? I know that there are several F75SE2 owners/users here. Have you ever wanted to try and gain an extra inch or two over the 11 inch Factory coil? Yea, so have I. The places that I detect are being constantly pounded by various detectors. I'm not so concerned with VDI numbers. I hunt in 2 Tone (2F) and dig most, if not all, hi tones. I appreciate some feedback on this.
Successful detecting!!!!!!!! kevin
Re: What is the best aftermarket coil for the F75SE2???
June 03, 2015 04:53AM
Detech Ultimate 13". I was getting 2 more inches on a quarter compared to the 11 inch. I am moving on from the f75 and If you want my Ultimate 13< I will sell it. I only used it twice. They go for $180 new I will sell you mine for $150.00 with coil cover and original box. PM me and let me know.

Bey
June 12, 2015 03:38AM
Am I the only fella that still uses the original, big white 15" DD Fisher coil? I know Tom wasn't too keen on this coil but I found increased coverage with surprisingly good separation.
June 12, 2015 03:46AM
Hey Bey,

Just curious - moving on to what - and why?

Thanks

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold