Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab GPX 4800 F/S

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab GPX 4800 F/S
June 04, 2015 10:52PM
With the interest on this site for pulse machines as of late...I am posting this here too.

I am the one owner of this machine; purchased from North Ga Relics earlier this year. I used it at DIV 30 back in March and have used it locally quite a bit. It is still in great shape. I have the stock 11 inch coil and a 5x10 DD Commander coil for it. It has all the stock accessories and original box.

We are getting ready to begin the clearing phase for our new house; land grading, running electrical lines, all the permit junk, digging our well, running the water lines, etc. So I am needing to trim some fat that I have laying around to help out on all this stuff.

I will let the whole thing go for $2,800 PayPal. That will cover shipping and insurance TYD. As usual, if it sells on this forum, I will give Tom some $ via PayPal.

This is a great price on the deepest pulse machine you can buy on the market today, IMO. I hate to let it go but with the new house and all, I wont be attending any DIV hunts any time soon and that's one of the big reasons I have it in the first place.

Thanks for lookin,
Daniel
Re: Minelab GPX 4800 F/S
June 04, 2015 11:41PM
Did you buy the machine new? Warranty left? Either way that is an amazing price with extras. I just bought a TDI-Pro from Don or I would be all over it!

Walt,

From the GA-FL line

Silver microMax, CTX 3030, Excal 2, ATPro
June 05, 2015 12:08AM
Yes I bought it brand new. I think I bought it in February this year. So however long of warranty that makes it have, then that's what is left.
June 05, 2015 12:12AM
The GPX has a three year transferable warranty, so two and a half years left on this one. [www.minelab.com]

How did you do at DIV Daniel?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2015 12:14AM by Steve Herschbach.
June 10, 2015 10:07PM
Still available. I lowered it to $2,500 with just the 4800 standard package...without the small coil.

If this doesnt move soon, I am gonna have to list my Deus and see if it does any better. I hate to part with either one but I can do more with the Deus so I was hoping to hang onto it. In case anybody might be interested in it, I have the WS4 package...headphones, remote, silicone case for remote, Andy's book, and a 9 inch and 11 inch coil. I was thinking I would ask $1,300 or so. Haven't gave it much thought lol