Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A pat on the back for all those

Posted by silverhound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
A pat on the back for all those
June 30, 2015 02:50AM
forum members who were able to maintain self control and not become sucked into the political topic beyond a respectful post . I have an opinion on the subject like most other folks but chose to keep out of the "fray" that I new would develop . We as guests need to keep " on topic " out of respect for our hosts and the great forum they allow us to be part of. Noticed a very strong ( hint ) has been placed for us within the forum intro to do just that thumbs down
Re: A pat on the back for all those
June 30, 2015 02:57AM
We all knew political threads always go south.
June 30, 2015 03:01AM
I agree. And no disrespect to any member here. But some may not know this. I started a thread a while back, imo it got a bit OT and emotional for some. I contacted wild wally via pm and asked he remove the thread. His response was, since I started the thread, it was my decision. So it was deleted.

Again no disrespect to any member here, and I don't want anyone here to feel like I'm degrading or dismissing any opinions they had/have in any thread.

But some folks may start a thread in the future, and may not know their options.

Cheers
David

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2015 03:21AM by tnsharpshooter.
June 30, 2015 03:40AM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree. And no disrespect to any member here.
> But some may not know this. I started a thread a
> while back, imo it got a bit OT and emotional for
> some. I contacted wild wally via pm and asked he
> remove the thread. His response was, since I
> started the thread, it was my decision. So it was
> deleted.
>
> Again no disrespect to any member here, and I
> don't want anyone here to feel like I'm degrading
> or dismissing any opinions they had/have in any
> thread.
>
> But some folks may start a thread in the future,
> and may not know their options.
>
> Cheers
> David

Well said, thumps up.
June 30, 2015 03:48AM
Yes, wish I had better self control...but I have strong oponions, especially when it vomes to America, so I wont apologize.But will try to refrain in the future, because really theres no point.
June 30, 2015 07:50AM
I hated to see that subject show up on this forum. One pretty much knew where it was going to go. And after all the mud slinging and name calling, not one view was probably changed. Lets go detecting! HH jim tn
June 30, 2015 09:39AM
amen
June 30, 2015 12:14PM
I gotta give you credit Ray-Mo... you've bitten your tongue on this flag issue. But even some of the long time Mods at Findmall had no problem calling you out in the past:

Cierlast
I'm sure your not a boot clicking stiff armed negroid hating thug. It just kills me that some of you guys come here and resort to the same type of silly debasing that you accuse the other side of doing and not expect anyone to notice. If you dislike Obama's policies, show them and explain your insights. I'd love to learn, we can't all read everything out there. But the election year barrage of gormless posts about a man's race as some proof of his abilities to lead is weak on all counts. Focus on the policies Ray and leave the race issues to the racists; it's beneath you, and it's all they have.......
June 30, 2015 01:24PM
Are you trying to call me out on something go-reb? My name is Ray, but thats not me.
June 30, 2015 01:35PM
No Ray, my apologies to you; I am in no way calling you out. "Silverhound" is "Ray-Mo.", a moderator on Findmall.

Again, my apology to you for any confusion.
June 30, 2015 01:36PM
I don't think he's talking about you deathray. I also don't get why he continues to try to stir up folks.
June 30, 2015 02:10PM
Ray-Mo. ("Silverhound" ) continues to chase me around the web since I was booted off Findmall 3-4 years ago. We've had more than a few discussions about politics that he'd rather forget. He sees me here, posting using my same name, and sends me this veiled threat via PM to "out" my real identity.

silverhound

5/12/2015. 11:35pm

Hey Richard S. how are things on River Crest Drive? Any wayward golf balls ever hit you ? Oh and just curious how the fake young wife you posted about has been treating you ? Ever introduce her to Henrietta? LOL

Yup, my name is Richard and my wife's name is Henrietta. Ray found an address where I used to live. I guess that's what you get when you deep dive an old computer IP address without spending $24.99 for access to current personal data...

I figured when you're off Findmall Views then they leave you alone. I was wrong. Jeez... it's been years!

Didn't we just have a little discussion here about Internet security?

Stir things up? Maybe so with Ray-Mo. It's just a little disingenuous for him to take the high ground on this topic when he follows me around like a bad penny.
June 30, 2015 03:34PM
"fake young wife" Do we have our very own Manti Te'o ? LOL
June 30, 2015 03:41PM
What did I say about creative editing?
June 30, 2015 07:11PM
That's fine with me as I didn't think it would get into personal attack's. Same should go for anything else off topic like asking people what they do for a living.
June 30, 2015 11:19PM
Who is chasing whom go-rebels . I did not mention any one in my post unlike your habit of posting personal info on forums in an attempt to get even with anyone who you may think had anything to do with your getting banned multiple times from another forum. You have posted another forum owners personal info in a malicious way more than once on this forum and attacked me as well . You obviously are a very small man and a deceitful as well .

Now you stoop so low as to copy and paste another persons response on a views forum from 2008 to a cartoon I had posted as a means to demean me .

I will proudly own up to being Ray-Mo. on Finds as I have been for 10 years unlike you and your various handles you used there each time you rejoined after being booted.

I get that you are a bleeding Liberal but this is not a views forum last time I checked so why don't you grow up and keep your petty politics and personal vendettas to your self.

PS The message go-rebels pasted was a PM I sent him and the fake wife I mentioned was in reference to a picture of a hot young girl he posted on the finds views forum and falsely claimed to be his wife ! And I did include a LOL as a means to convey I was jesting.
June 30, 2015 11:41PM
Various handles? "Go Rebels", "go-rebels", and "Go-Rebels!" You and the Guv really can't figure out they're one and the same?

Stick to detecting Ray-Mo and keep your PMs to yourself, especially here on Tom's forum. You had your chance over there and repeatedly blew it. For Christ's sake, it's been three years.

Leave me alone.
July 01, 2015 12:28AM
I will be most happy to leave you alone as long as you return the courtesy . After all, you have painted quite a revealing picture of yourself without my help thumbs down
July 01, 2015 12:29AM
and here we go again, this is pathetic.
July 01, 2015 01:29AM
I think another thread on pat on the back for not stirring up the pat in the back original thread is in order.
July 01, 2015 02:11AM
GOOD GRIEF.......LET THIS SSSTTTOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!