Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pic Test

Posted by Jeff (or) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Pic Test
July 04, 2015 10:48PM
[/URL]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2015 10:56PM by Jeff (or).
Re: Pic Test
July 04, 2015 11:31PM
did you insert into [/img] ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2015 11:32PM by guvmore.
July 05, 2015 02:48AM
not sure what I did I'll keep playing with it.
July 05, 2015 12:17PM
I think you and I are in the same boat Jeff when it comes to posting pictures, don't know anything about building or making changes to websites but it would be nice if this forum could have it so a person could post pictures like you can on other forums.
July 05, 2015 01:32PM
I have the same problem. I am computer illiterate when it comes to posting pictures on this site.
link to post; how to include pics here on dankowski
July 05, 2015 03:43PM
[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

it's really not that hard. You do have to be able to read and follow directions. Pretty much everybody that belongs to this forum and metal detects can do both <g>.

Go to photobucket.com and create an account. Login and look for a link that says upload. Navigate to the place on your computer where your pictures are and select the ones you want to upload.
(Navigating on a windows machine is a pain in the ass, granted. That's why I use a Mac. But you'd have to navigate to those pics anyway if you could just place them in your post like other forums permit.)

Once uploaded to photobucket.com and they appear in your library there, just follow the directions in the post linked to above. It's really easy!

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
July 05, 2015 04:04PM
That goes for me too. Heck I even still had a flip phone until a month ago when it finally craped out on me. I just started texting as it is easier on a flat screen type phone I have which is still a generation behind. I guess I'm still stuck in the good ole' 70's.
July 05, 2015 09:38PM
July 05, 2015 09:53PM
nice airplane smiling smiley
July 05, 2015 09:55PM
Is that the new Racer??????smoking smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 05, 2015 10:31PM
I found one of them once, but couldn,t dig it up.
July 05, 2015 10:50PM
Wanna race Jeff???----I got this hot Honda Fit!smiling bouncing smiley
July 06, 2015 03:05AM
In a very weak moment in my life, I sold my little hotrod to a very good friend of mine. Oh well, no use crying over spilled diet Dew. I'm looking for another one to play with.

Del, If I still had it, heck ya I'd race.
July 06, 2015 05:04AM
Jeff (or) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In a very weak moment in my life, I sold my little
> hotrod to a very good friend of mine. Oh well, no
> use crying over spilled diet Dew. I'm looking for
> another one to play with.
>
> Del, If I still had it, heck ya I'd race.

Same here sold my silver Corvette and my brother sold the vintage blue GTO which don't get much better then the old goat.