Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New detector

Posted by ragereaver 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New detector
July 10, 2015 11:44AM
Hello everyone, i'm new here.
I want to buy a new detector up to 650$ was thinking about makro racer or new fisher F44, maybe some other ideas?
F44 is only a bit cheaper then makro here in europe i'm from Poland by the way sorry for poor english.
Any advices?
Re: New detector
July 10, 2015 12:25PM
I would suggest you visit one of the numerous Polish, German, Czech, Russian metal detector forums to see what are the most popular detectors for the country you are hunting in.
Conditions here in N. America are different than in Europe so its really hard to give you the best advice by some one who has never been to your country......................

I have a number of links on my website that you would find of interest : http://www.treasurelinx.com/links.html

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
July 10, 2015 12:37PM
yep i now but F44 is new we will have it just next week available so no one nows about it...
July 10, 2015 01:47PM
Welcome to the forum, ragereaver. Don't worry about your English. Our Polish is worse <g>. Besides, the way some of us type, who'll know your English is not perfect?

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
July 10, 2015 02:26PM
Have to agree with Sven perhaps you could get on a forum from your area as all we know what works in our neck of the woods and perhaps they could give you better info on what works in your neck of the woods...Heck our English is not so good either in many cases so just post as you can. In other words your area may be a lot different and would need some input from other fellas that hunt in your area. Honestly its awful tough giving advice to many of the fellas that live in different states and well we all have our likes and dislikes and dial in personal preferences which makes it more difficult...
July 10, 2015 02:47PM
I think f44 has more futures but racer go deeper and has better response time
July 10, 2015 03:15PM
Racer, or Deus are both from other countries but are great in the good old US

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 10, 2015 03:52PM
ragereaver,
depends on the types of sites you plan to hunt (whether heavily mineralized or not, and amount of iron and modern trash present). All detectors have their strengths and weaknesses, and you want to match the detector to the targets you are after and the difficulties your sites have. If you're like me, you probably know what detector you favor and you're looking for assurances before you purchase. You can find advice that's already been posted on this forum and others by using the search function and looking for reviews and field tests of the detectors you are considering. Don't forget youtube.com. There's lots of videos posted there that display the features of the detectors you are asking about.

Good luck with your decision, and this forum offers excellent help with learning your detector and getting the most out of it, so feel free to ask your questions and post your comments here.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
July 10, 2015 04:11PM
ragereaver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think f44 has more futures but racer go deeper
> and has better response time

THIS

If you are purely park modern coin hunter the F44 may be better. But the Racer is 25% deeper, 4x faster recover, and better ID.
July 10, 2015 05:28PM
I notice racer id all better targets mixup in 80 but f44 i think ids are more spread on the scale and the price on f44 in europe is just rip off around 500$ with delivery charge... compering to 350 in US
July 10, 2015 06:07PM
Witam Ragreaver,

Jek se mesh?

Get a "Racer" it will be perfect for Polish soils.
Been there loads of times.

Prosha!!

Des D
July 10, 2015 07:12PM
Thanks Des D. Dziekujegrinning smiley
July 10, 2015 07:32PM
Get the Racer.......Purely for their after sales support