Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

First time post

Posted by kcsteve 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
First time post
August 24, 2010 11:14AM
Hello everyone, first time post here. Ordered last week a new F75 LTD. A little background about me...strickly a midwest (kansas) relic hunter for many years. Specializing in early campsites Civil War and pre Civil War. I've used the Whites MXT since they first came out (awesome machine) for relic hunting. I'm at a point now where many of my campsites have been hunted thoroughly where all non ferrous targets (9 inches or less) have been extracted. I have dug all large iron as well that prevent masking but am at a point where I need that extra 2 or 3 inches to get the remaining small cuff sized buttons and small coins at 9-12 inches. I believe the F75 LTD will fit that void.
Will look forward to conversing with everyone on this forum in the future. I've been reading many previous posts here on the forum and trying to grasp as much knowledge as I can. Thank you.

Steve
Re: First time post
August 24, 2010 01:49PM
Welcome aboard Steve, you'll find a lot of unbiased and intelligent answers on this forum. If you are not already familiar with Tom Dankowski, start reading his responses to questions and you realize that you have found the ultimate source of knowledge. His goal is to enhance your ability to hunt integently and successfully.

Go to page 12 of forum and read through the thread Rpt Ack of F75 LTD prototype. Lot of info for new F75 owners!

Good hunting
Suncoast Wally

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2010 01:59PM by Suncoast Wally.
August 24, 2010 05:12PM
Thanks Wally...I'll go to page 12
August 28, 2010 03:31PM
Welcome aboard Steve. Fire away with questions/comments/solutions and experiences with F75 LTD........or any other detecting topics.
August 29, 2010 02:02AM
Thanks Tom, I'm sure I'll be asking questions. Still waiting on the F75LTD to arrive, shouldn't be too much longer!