Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Video

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Video
August 29, 2010 04:21PM
From a hunt in early summer...Crosby and I hunted this real tough area in the Gold Country that dates back to the 1840s. It is called ChinaTown and I know the owner. This is part one..stay tuned for part two coming to a forum near you!!!

[www.youtube.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
dgc
Re: New Video
August 30, 2010 12:14AM
Great video! Those relics are very interesting. Congratulations on that eagle plate. Outstanding. By the way, the macro on your camera is excellent.
August 30, 2010 01:31AM
Very nice plate. The shell with U.S. headstamp appears to be a .41 Long from early 1870's.
September 01, 2010 10:56AM
Nice digs LowBoy!!! I really like that Militia Belt Plate. The wide applied tongue on reverse indicates post war style ca.1865-1900. Also I have watched many of your other videos and occassionally you dig early Dragoon buttons and sash buckles. Do a google search on Col. S.W. Kearny Expedition 1845 and you will see they came through your area. Great videos and keep it up!