Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wow it seems I need to read about a new detector

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Wow it seems I need to read about a new detector
September 01, 2010 03:38PM
I guess it is my fault I have not done much hunting this summer...but it is always cool to read about the next best machine out there....Of course I am still riding high on my LTD and the 8000 but what about the new tech gold machine..It would be nice to see a relic machine come out that gets NASA Tom interested and he takes it out and sees what it can or can't do....I guess we all want the next best thing even no with the LTD we have it...I just want more...a new crease in the hunting of relics. I have a few old mines that I can hunt that a friend got the OK from the owner. These were very active back in the Gold Rush! I never hunted these types of areas before so it will be fun to see what I learn and find. I think that will happen in late Oct when it cools off and the snakes start to slow down.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Wow it seems I need to read about a new detector
September 01, 2010 05:18PM
Keep us informed of the LTD finds there.
Joe
Re: Wow it seems I need to read about a new detector
September 01, 2010 11:48PM
I'd be interested in how the LTD works around old mines myself. Generally the soil is more mineralized where gold has been found. I'm looking for a new detector to hunt early mining camps and homesteads around Montana and Idaho so please post an update after you try it out.

Joe