Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

T2 question?????????????????????

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
T2 question?????????????????????
September 11, 2010 04:13AM
My friend got a new T2 camo painted detector today. Everything looks the way it should. It has its tones 1-4 and then DP and then BC BP and CL but on tones 1-4 what processer is it using? And on BP does it only use two tone? On the LTD you can select the tone you want and then the processer you want. Dose the T2 work that way? And how can you tell if it is a phony I read a few months that some of the T2 were copies?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: T2 question?????????????????????
September 11, 2010 01:58PM
I seem to recall that 'bp' mode only works in the 2-tone option on the T2 LTD.
Re: T2 question?????????????????????
September 12, 2010 03:41PM
I'd really like to know if the BP/CL modes carry over to the all metal if you are using one of them in disc and 2+ sounds. On the F75 LTD Bp and CL work in all the tone settings and also carry over to AM when you switch over. I'll be interested in a T2 LTD if they carry over or if they update them to at least work in 1-tone too. BP in 2+ only is really limiting I think and would be frustrating if you were in a productive if you were hunting an iron infested site with deep targets... I would convince myself that I was missing some good stuff, even though with BP and 2+ you'll get almost everything (if not really everything)... if you sweep slow enough and use both coils. Still, i'd want BP/CL available in either 1-tone or AM

...but hey... a T2 LTD/G2 combo may be a better option. Use the T2 LTD in BP and 2+ tones to hunt and then clean up the left overs with thr G2. From what I am reading it sounds like a "secret weapon". The stuff i've read on it says it uses two microprocessors... sounds impressive, especially after what i'm reading about the GBSE. I hope the G2 is to theGBSE what the F75 is to the T2... both good but one is a little deeper and has more options. Time will tell, and tell soon from what I hear!

Take it from me, a hunter can't have too many detectors... laff.

J