Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus or tech g2 +

Posted by Bflo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus or tech g2 +
September 09, 2015 09:35PM
Like to read your opinions. I've got my modded tdi for sale and thinking about a deus or g2+. I've got a XP gmp which is the same frequency as the g2+ if that matters. I really like the gmp for relics but probably not the best machine in newer trash.

Brian
Re: Deus or tech g2 +
September 09, 2015 10:16PM
In my opinion if you have a GMP you probably wouldnt net a whole lot of gain by getting a DEUS...

Are you wanting a Visual I.D. unit for trash?? and want to stay on high freq's??

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 09, 2015 11:12PM
I've really liked the way the XP gmp hits on coins and relics. It may be the deepest vlf I've ever had and right there with the tdi. And it's so easy. So I don't know about the frequency ??? I do like the look and design. Any other recommendations. I like trying different oddball machines and yes I think I do want an ID. Any other recommendations ?? Aka, or any other machines
September 09, 2015 11:49PM
Used CTX
September 10, 2015 01:53AM
I would get the Racer if I knew then what I know nowsmileys with beer

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 11, 2015 04:25PM
Brian,
Would you pm about your TDI please?

I'd go for the Fisher myself at a third of the price.
Des
September 11, 2015 07:51PM
Des
I have traded it for a g2 +. I'll post how I like it in a few weeks

Brian
September 11, 2015 08:13PM
I love the G2+, best machine I have had so far.