Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

PRICE LOWERED = Tom D. modified CZ3D for sale

Posted by jerryllaur 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
PRICE LOWERED = Tom D. modified CZ3D for sale
October 03, 2015 08:39PM
LOWERED PRICE ! I have a pristine CZ3D modified by Tom (AU21). It is a 1021 #. I have it set up with a straight shaft, a 12 " Sunray coil, a chest mount harness with a bag for the control head, and also the original s shaft. I am a friend of Tom's and picked the machine up at his house, It works perfect and I have about $1400 in it. I would like to get $700 . It has less than 10 hours use. I am selling due to Illness and my age (75). I don't go hunting much anymore and hate to see the machine just sit in the closet. Any questions contact me @ jerrylaur@mac.com Thanks, Jerry

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2016 07:42PM by jerryllaur.
Re: Tom D. modified CZ3D for sale
October 03, 2015 11:28PM
jerryllaur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a pristine CZ3D modified by Tom (AU21). It
> is a 1021 #. I have it set up with a straight
> shaft, a 12 " Sunray coil, a chest mount harness
> with a bag for the control head, and also the
> original s shaft. I am a friend of Tom's and
> picked the machine up at his house, It works
> perfect and I have about $1400 in it. I would like
> to get $900 or best offer. It has less than 10
> hours use. I am selling due to Illness and my age
> (75). I don't go hunting much anymore and hate to
> see the machine just sit in the closet. Any
> questions contact me @ jerrylaur@mac.com Thanks,
> Jerry

Jerry------Does it have the original 8" stock coil with it also & what does it air test a dime at?
Re: Tom D. modified CZ3D for sale
October 09, 2015 08:18PM
Sorry for the delay. Been out of town. I traded Tom the stock coil and $100 for the big coil when I bought the unit. I have a 5" coil I'll throw in, if you want, but this big coil is great. I recently took it to the beach to check it, and found a silver ring in about 15 minutes. Tom had told me these machines did not air test well, but I tried it and detected the dime at 5 inches. Any other questions, email me at jerrylaur@mac.com or call 561-951-1015. Thanks, Jerry