Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Racer Pro f/s or f/t

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Racer Pro f/s or f/t
October 14, 2015 01:26PM
Yep I decided to do it. With the new Gold + machine coming out, it sort of sounds like that is more of my cup of tea vs the Racer so I will wait on it to come forward and let some folks do the initial reviews on it.

At any rate, I am going to part ways with the Racer I have. It has everything in the Pro pack except the hat and shirt. It includes a new, never used 8x11 coil. It has the 5" OOR coil, and the 5x10 DD coil with extra lower rod for it.

I want $700 for it PayPal shipped and insured. As usual, I will donate to NASA Tom for use of the forum.

OR...

Trade for a Minelab eTrac. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2015 01:27PM by Daniel Tn.
Re: Racer Pro f/s or f/t
October 14, 2015 03:33PM
I'm sure the gold machine will be just as good and if you hunt for gold then that maybe the way to go. It may be hotter on smaller targets so get ready do dig stuff you may not have before.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 15, 2015 02:59PM
$600 for the Racer without the 5x10 coil and rod...basically the Pro pack with unused stock coil and used OOR coil.
October 15, 2015 07:45PM
PM sent
October 16, 2015 10:56AM
New PM