Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F-75 Motion All-Metal Mode

Posted by HumblePie 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F-75 Motion All-Metal Mode
April 21, 2008 05:54PM
Hi Nasa Tom,

Still considering buying an F-75; another question...how would you characterize the motion all-metal mode with respect to the retune speed? For example, slow, medium, or fast? Thanks..Jim.
Re: F-75 Motion All-Metal Mode
April 22, 2008 12:57AM
Exceeds human comprehension capabilities. If you can borrow one from a friend..... have him place it in AM mode.... AND ALSO IN ID MODE WITH Disc AT '0'.....,,,,,,,,, and you (or him) ...in a trashy area,,,... sweep the coil slowly; then VERY fast....,,,,,..... and see what you think.

Tom
April 22, 2008 01:16AM
Thanks Tom, that's what I expected and hoped to hear. I intend to go get one now. Thanks again...Jim.
April 22, 2008 04:44AM
Great analogy tom..Its super fast..Jim have you tried swinging the F75 yet..
Tom is the F75 the fastest recovery unit on the market in your opinion..
I am finding that the Small coil is mind Boggling fast also with solid target ID..
It reads less ground and can be run at a higher gain in most conditions..And talk about having a unit thats super Light and super fast..The F75 will literally read the opening of my wedding band with 2 signals on the platinum band as fast as I can swing the machine with either coil.. Its amazing..james

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2008 04:53AM by liquid1.
April 22, 2008 10:48PM
It is not an 'opinion' that the microprocessor in the T-2/F-75 is the fastest currently available today.

Tom
April 23, 2008 02:37AM
......Thanks you Dave Johnson..!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2008 02:46AM by liquid1.