Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher F75 3x7 Coil

Posted by Chris Woods 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher F75 3x7 Coil
September 26, 2010 04:52PM
I am new to the forum but have spent the better part of the last two days reading posts regarding the F75. I have found a few posts here referring to a 3x7" coil but I can't find any information on the coil as far as specs or price. Where can I find one of these coils?

Thanks,
Chris
Re: Fisher F75 3x7 Coil
September 26, 2010 06:08PM
Most fisher dealers have them and get the coil cover , too. The 3x7 is what i us all the time , I like it in the heavy trash , work good.
September 27, 2010 12:24AM
5 DD is what I use I have all the coils in my soil the DD is deeper and better in iron and trash

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 27, 2010 07:11PM
Chris,

If possible..........stick to the DD config coils. If you have severe steel bottlecap problems.........then......you may want to use a elliptical concentric coil.
September 28, 2010 12:55AM
Thanks for all the input guys. Sorry for the delay in response, I have a bad habit of leaving my browser open from one day to the next and have been buried in the older pages of the forum. I just now looked at the front page and saw all of your replies. I will stick with the 5" DD.