Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

new xp deus!

Posted by deathray 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
new xp deus!
November 20, 2015 01:39PM
Surprised this wasnt posted here yet. Stole this from Steve Herbachs site. [translate.googleusercontent.com]
Re: new xp deus!
November 20, 2015 02:58PM
Probably the (40kHz) answer to the Racer Gold announcement... "Go Detect" - sounds like "Go Find". FB...
I'm glad that the "old" remote control can still be used for the new coil. I would like to know the weight of it.
November 20, 2015 04:24PM
Don't think those other freq will be much help to me but for gold hunters and beach hunters maybe the way to go..pin pointer and being able to use my phone maybe cool but not a big deal so now what is the software update going to do that is what counts I think...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 20, 2015 06:40PM
I am already dreaming of hitting a $1 gold coin in 40khz. Maybe button magnet in right locations?
November 20, 2015 06:58PM
Ladies and gentleman you may thank me for this revelation. Had I not taken a bullet for the team and traded off my Deus they surely NEVER would have released V4 or the new coil. Now you may point out that they actually have not released them for distribution, but it is most important that you understand how such progress was initiated. thumbs down

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 20, 2015 08:44PM
Pasttom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ladies and gentleman you may thank me for this
> revelation. Had I not taken a bullet for the team
> and traded off my Deus they surely NEVER would
> have released V4 or the new coil. Now you may
> point out that they actually have not released
> them for distribution, but it is most important
> that you understand how such progress was
> initiated. thumbs down

Your medal for valor is in the mail. lol
November 20, 2015 08:50PM
Through the years I have had three Deus units. I never found a detector I liked better in the iron until the R----R. I always thought that the Deus was a great detector. Still do. But I see nothing that excites me here. No benefits to the coin hunter. I bet the new coil goes for half a grand.
November 20, 2015 09:01PM
goodmore Wrote:
> Through the years I have had three Deus units. I
> never found a detector I liked better in the iron
> until the R----R. I always thought that the Deus
> was a great detector. Still do. But I see nothing
> that excites me here. No benefits to the coin
> hunter. I bet the new coil goes for half a grand.

yes, and if they address some of the limitations/issues of the R...R with the new Impact from Nokta along with better ergos AND at a much lower price
look out....
November 21, 2015 01:13AM
what canslaw said xs 2

I want that impact!

Have had 2 Deus units already - may get another some day but I'll have to wait and see on that one
November 21, 2015 02:51AM
I think the impact maybe a newer version of the XP or very close to it. If we can use more then one Freq at a time and it works in a way that we can get a VDI on deep targets and not iron that could be a game changer. Will it have updates via the internet??? What coils will the impact have and will it also be deeper then what is out there?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

November 21, 2015 03:50AM
I HOPE I HOPE this coil has some punch!

Compared to the GMP 5x10..that is..

Ought to be interesteing were starting to get some( two Unit's now) ultra High Freqs to USE ..Hopefully they will be to our advantage..

Sort of interested in the phone app...

that pinpointer should me able to DISC how Aweseme will that be in a iron filled site!!!!Right now in most the sites I hunt a probe is useless..takes longer to isolate the non ferrous target that just going without...With a pinpointer we can ignore the grunts and go for the high tone!

I might just open a hole up in some machine gun iron and scan around with the Probe!!!!

Set the rpobe on 40khz and two tone nail break ..open a dense iron contamination hole and jsut prod around...what better way to spend a hot summer afternoon than EASY SCANNING LOL!!Lying on my stomach in the shade...LOL!!

exciting times

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 21, 2015 07:43AM
Pasttom Wrote:
> Ladies and gentleman you may thank me for this
> revelation. Had I not taken a bullet for the team
> and traded off my Deus they surely NEVER would
> have released V4 or the new coil. Now you may
> point out that they actually have not released
> them for distribution, but it is most important
> that you understand how such progress was
> initiated. thumbs down

It was team work. I bought a GPS receiver to track my hunts and mark the position of my finds... smiling smiley

Now we need to know, who bought a new pin pointer?
November 21, 2015 12:30PM
I gotta give it too ya Lowboy, you have a real talent.
Able to change any topic to Racer/impact ,lol.
November 21, 2015 01:01PM
Quote Keith S. "that pinpointer should be able to DISC"
I very much doubt it. There's no need for the complexity for a start. And it's not mentioned in the publicity blurb, either, you would think they would be bragging about it if did disc. And physically, it looks like any other pointer - if it was fat, enough to fit in a proper IB coil, like the Sunray, then maybe.
The high freq coil is interesting, though 4 freqs so close is overkill, something like 13K / 39K would be be fine.
November 21, 2015 05:01PM
I gotta give it too ya Lowboy, you have a real talent.
Able to change any topic to Racer/impact ,lol.

Did I forget to mention the Deus again???smileys with beer lol

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

November 21, 2015 06:01PM
Looking forward to the upgrade Ray, plus the two box attachment has my attention always had soft spot for two box digging.

Thanks for posting the link,
Paul