Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Goldmax Power first hunt pics added

Posted by docbars 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Goldmax Power first hunt pics added
November 22, 2015 08:46PM
Hey all,
I got my Goldmax power from PastTom this past thursday. I finnally had time to get it out today. It was 30 degrees with snow flurries. I took it to an old ghost town site that has been hit very hard over the last couple of years.(etrac,DFX,V3i,Atgold,F75) Loaded with iron . I searched for about 3 hours and was suprised with some of the finds. The 1848 LC was a sweet suprise .
I ran the goldmax with disc on 6,zero filter,ground was set about 11,iron audio was just past quarter way and sen.was shy of the red area. Here is a few pics I really like the audio of this machine Going to be fun learning
HH
Corey

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2015 10:25PM by docbars.
Re: XP Goldmax Power first hunt
November 22, 2015 08:59PM
Pretty cool stuff thumbs down

Always fun diggin BIG pennies!
Re: XP Goldmax Power first hunt pics added
November 22, 2015 09:31PM
Well it looks like you have a new top dog buddy for hunting in the iron.

Congrats on your finds.

And just wait till you do a few head to heads on some of the XP discovered targets with your other detectors-----Very eye opening!!!
November 22, 2015 09:35PM
Wow and first time out too!

Now you've got me interested in using mine again, I know first hand in some conditions the GMP may have an edge over a Deus.

Congrats!
Paul
November 22, 2015 11:18PM
I still have a 5x10 coil looking for a GMP home. I am sure you would have found many older and deeper coins with it. smileys with beer
Just kidding Corey (sort of). Glad you are seeing the fruits of XPs tech marvels. Many great finds to come!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 22, 2015 11:50PM
Thanks guys.
Thanks Tom for the machine and I may take you up on that coil but will have to wait till after Christmas
Corey

p.s.
pasttom is a good man to deal with I will not hestitate buying from him againsmileys with beer
November 23, 2015 05:34PM
Thanks, Corey! Continued good luck in seeking the lost.thumbs down

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 24, 2015 01:33AM
Nice coin..

With the GMP the lower you can get the tone break disc wise the more it will unmask..

It will change with Ground bal settings...so a tweak here and there will at times make all the difference .

I wish you continued success!!

keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2015 02:16AM
Thanks for the tip Keith