Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Whites idx coil help

Posted by Flexcommander 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Whites idx coil help
December 10, 2015 08:59AM
Hello from germany.
I search a long time for help but nothing. So i hope Here for help.
I serach with an whites idx pro turbo and will connect an other coil like NEL, SEF, Detech... Has anybody an idea where i can buy an coil for the whites or an coil Adapter / coil Dongle?????

And sorry for my bad english
Re: Whites idx coil help
December 10, 2015 04:53PM
Noone has made such a coil as far as I know for,the last 10 years or so.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
December 10, 2015 05:46PM
It's worth looking / asking on the Geotech1 forum
[www.geotech1.com]
December 10, 2015 07:52PM
I can't help you with the aftermarket coils or adapters to use widescan coils because all I have ever used is the concentric coils made by White's. The 6½" Bullseye is a great coil on the IDX Pro, you might want to look for one of those as they are available. I will say that I found a rare and hard to find 5½" HotHead Ferret coil, it is a hot coil made by Discovery Electronics and the company is out of business. I lucked out and found one so if you keep up the research maybe you too will luck out.
December 10, 2015 08:03PM
I have one of those Dongles...

Ill have to try and find it..

Its stored somewhere..

Give me some time to look and maybe I can give you a pinout arrangement to make your own..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 11, 2015 12:32AM
[metaldetectingforum.com] have had several adapters made by this person who's work is top notch...As far as after market coils as you speak of, none exist...There has been several other after market coils made for the early models, Applied Creativity are excellent coils, Hot Heads are fair in performance and the Ferret coil, if you can find one that works, is excellent in performance and the early Blue Max 600 in my opinion, A#1...
December 12, 2015 05:24PM
[www.youtube.com]

Ask if the Eagle Spectrum Coil is available

[relichunter-md.com]