Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

very rare Cali find

Posted by deathray 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
very rare Cali find
December 11, 2015 01:22PM
Re: very rare Cali find
December 11, 2015 01:56PM
I still think that's a match stick holder with the shield motif on it grinning smiley
December 11, 2015 02:23PM
Sweet! Not too common around here either Ray, very nice.
December 11, 2015 02:40PM
Wonderful finds. You and your buddy are killin it!
December 11, 2015 04:20PM
Just think what a turkey would do to add to your finds hey if you took the 5x10 coil then you would have added stuffing to your turkey..it's all gravy with the racer and when the impact comes out there is no turning back....

Good hunt have a safe holiday..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 11, 2015 08:43PM
Cool finds Ray, just picked up a powder flask book with a ton of information with various powder flask. Ill check and see if yours is in there.

Congrats,
Paul
December 12, 2015 09:08PM
Nice digs for sure My Friend Ray!!!

I like that eagle tongue!!

the device with the heart shape is a Sword Bayonet scabbard...its flattened out thats the throat and the heart shape is the pivot piece that locked it to the belt...leather would of affixed to the end and then at the very end of long piece fo leather would of been a scabbard tip also of brass..

Yall are in relic country out there.. Great Untapped areas yall have to hunt it seems..

Heres an example..about 1855 or so this one..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2015 09:51PM by Keith Southern.
December 13, 2015 06:16AM
Thanks for the i.d. Keith! That was actuslly my buddys first guess, he said think its a scabbard. Thanks!
December 13, 2015 06:44PM
Nice digs Ray, love the buckle, that's a great find for sure!

HH,
Brian