Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I hope this guys stays in Russia.....Lol

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
wjs
I hope this guys stays in Russia.....Lol
January 07, 2016 11:48AM
He would have all our parks shut down......I only watched the first three minutes of the video but that was enough.....;o)

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2016 11:52AM by wjs.
Re: I hope this guys stays in Russia.....Lol
January 07, 2016 02:23PM
Well I got you beat, I only watched for 1 minute.

There is something that needs to be said here though.

Now I don't hunt parks very often, but for the park hunters.

To keep digging limited ---- take everything you find with you, don"t put back in the hole and cover.

Doing so, means someone else likely to come behind you and again dig.

The fewer holes dug in a park the better.

I see restrictions are being considered and even some are being put into place.
January 07, 2016 02:48PM
This boy has no respect for the land, or others. Actions speak louder than words and his are screaming, "I'm typical euro-trash, and I don't give an F about anyone but me". I always believed that a metal detector is a tool you need to be responsible with. ...I am gonna stop there.
January 07, 2016 02:58PM
2 seconds was enough for me.
January 07, 2016 03:17PM
He certainly isn't the poster child for "How to retrieve relics from the ground after finding with a Metal detector" .....LOL. I already get a enough go-to-hades looks when I'm hunting in town and I do everything meticulously. If I don't......then it ruins things for all of us. It's another example of how one man's actions effects another's. What would be HORRIFYING is if they put him in a detecting TV show. Cigarette hanging from his mouth. Ashes dripping onto his screen. LOL Reminds me of the Dry Cleaners on Andy Griffeth Show: "It's always nice to look your best"... (That was his catch-phrase in the Andy Griffeth Show)...lol
January 07, 2016 04:30PM
But it's Russia and he smokes he may find a body at some point then whatsad smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 07, 2016 05:49PM
Slob hunters here, there, everywhere. Spotted evidence every year. At the beach, in the parks, in the woods, in the schoolyards.
Actually hunted with one--"one time only"

One slob hunter at a manicured lawn park could have gotten us banned again by the city using a full size spade shovel. Slob refused to
comply with request to use a small digger tool when looking for coins. Walked away with his son bitching but continued to hunt and dig.
Our club member refused to get into an big confrontation and left.

There's probably a slob hunter in your neck of the woods if your that lucky.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
January 07, 2016 07:13PM
How can you be so critical about those who only use detectors made in the USA, smoke on land already burned and refuse to spoil the aluminum reserves of their nation?

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
wjs
January 07, 2016 08:16PM

How can you be so critical about those who only use detectors made in the USA, smoke on land already burned and refuse to spoil the aluminum reserves of their nation?

This just proves you can even find some good in the bad.....Lol
January 08, 2016 07:00AM
Probably a china counterfeit Garrett as it didn't sound right to me.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
January 08, 2016 08:28PM
Don't be to quick to judge...If you would spend some money and have a translation software installed, these men stated at the beginning, the land belongs to the guy with the dark jacket, which means he can do what ever he wants and the man is smoking a cigarette...Its none of your business what he does...
January 09, 2016 05:07AM
Will, it's the impression he is giving to the novice hunters and non-hunters that people are concerned about.
January 09, 2016 09:06AM
Your right sir and the translation software is a bit hefty, it allows someone to go to, lets say, you tube and understand Russian...