Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is the CZ6a chestmountable?

Posted by jbow 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Is the CZ6a chestmountable?
October 26, 2010 09:31PM
There is one on Epay. I think the Buy it Now is too high but I am watching it, you may be too... laff. I noticed that it is billed by some as "splashproof", just what does "splashpoof" mean? Also will the 6a take any DD coils? I am a big fan of DD coils because of my soil.

Thanks,

J
Re: Is the CZ6a chestmountable?
October 27, 2010 02:32AM
Jbow,

CZ6a is certainly rain proof. I used mine during the infamous hurricane FMDAC convention here in FL in 2000. We had horizontal rain in 50 mph winds. I do have a chest mount for my 3D. I had the pouch made by a commercial seamtress and Fisher did sell a chest mount Harness as recently as a year ago but I don't see it in their accessories anymore. you might call to see if they are still available. Since my CZ3D is not rain proof my pouch would be rain proof enough in moderate rain for long enough to get back to car or other shelter. CZ platform does not accept DD coils.
Re: Is the CZ6a chestmountable?
October 27, 2010 06:30AM
jbow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is one on Epay. I think the Buy it Now is
> too high but I am watching it, you may be too...
> laff. I noticed that it is billed by some as
> "splashproof", just what does "splashpoof" mean?
> Also will the 6a take any DD coils? I am a big fan
> of DD coils because of my soil.
>
> Thanks,
>
> J

I see the unit you are talking about. Since when has ebay had one month auctions??? I thought it was 7 or 10 days...
Looks clean and money back guarantee! If it doesn't work out you can return it and anyway, you can probably find another unit to use. (ehehheheheh)