Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

It rained but the iron came alive

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
It rained but the iron came alive
January 24, 2016 03:17AM
was in an area that during the summer is very quite but with the iron bleeding with all the rain...the racer gave an overload and I dug another old lock. I love relics of any kind. In the gold county it's a lot different from you guys that hunt civil war sites...I'll take what I can get..

[www.thetreasuredepot.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2016 03:18AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: It rained but the iron came alive
January 24, 2016 03:22AM
Very nice

Lawrenzo, I have a question for you.

Have you ever experimented with overload setting on Deus?????
January 24, 2016 04:54AM
Cool find Low thumbs down
January 24, 2016 07:49AM
Nice save, like that ornate cover
January 24, 2016 05:17PM
I keep my overload on the dues at a low level. But have not tried to push it. Sometimes the dues will miss targets the racer overloads on.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

January 25, 2016 12:34AM
What kind of target will cause the racer to overload,but the Deus cant get? Please explain.
January 25, 2016 04:40PM
Iron for the most part...I once hit a rusty key from the late 1800s the racer overloaded the deus blanked out. I started to create a new program using the racer as an example...but after about a half hour I gave up. Could be the dirt and that the iron was bleeding in the soil from the wet dirt. I use my dues a lot and feel that it will hit on just about every target. I have taken both machines and tested each target and the deus hit about 99% so no worries there mate. Both great machines and the impact may change things for the better but time will tell and the update on the deus maybe even better then the software we are using now.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

January 26, 2016 12:31PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I love relics of any kind. In
> the gold county it's a lot different from you guys
> that hunt civil war sites...I'll take what I can
> get..

Just curious, Lo, you say you're in gold country and you'll take what you can get. Does this include gold? Do you hunt for gold? Have you found gold?

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
January 26, 2016 04:36PM
Only at parks have I found gold rings and that was awhile back One year I found six gold rings in three months..that is digging just about every trash target. In 2015 I found a glass jar with a pennyweight of gold and a 24K ring in the hills of gold country...Nugget shooting never found any

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

January 26, 2016 10:16PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Iron for the most part...I once hit a rusty key
> from the late 1800s the racer overloaded the deus
> blanked out.

I made a few videos on this "issue". I will try to find and upload it some day. The Deus gets quiet too often... I'm afraid that it could miss some targets, when it has another "black out".

P.S. Very nice find BTW.
January 27, 2016 12:52AM
Never experienced what y'all are talking about. I run full tones,zero disc..hear crapload of iron and even hear the ground.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2016 02:51AM by deathray.
January 27, 2016 09:36AM
This "phenomenon" does not occur when you run full tones or the gold program (I believe). I still prefer 2-Tones.
January 27, 2016 08:54PM
I LOVE the rain Lawrenzo for the deeper CW relics that are IRON! Cannon balls, shell frags, etc! I've even had to turn down the SENS when the ground is very saturated! Great stuff man. Keep posting and HH!

Bubba
January 28, 2016 03:02AM
Yeah two tone wet ground the iron come alive and the finds add up...and I turn down the power to about 50 - 55 on the racer with the 5x10 coil...

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]