The full NEL line of coils is coming out for the racer
January 26, 2016 09:10PM
FYI guys. The tornado may be the size between the stock and large coil I've wanted.
Re: The full NEL line of coils is coming out for the racer
January 27, 2016 04:39PM
Hmmmm

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 27, 2016 04:47PM
I would think the snake would be even better than the RC13 in the iron.
January 27, 2016 06:48PM
The hunter will likely balance better than the stock with the forward coil lugs, may be able to crank 2 tone up a little more as theyre shielded so well.
January 27, 2016 07:02PM
Wonder if their 5" will do what the OOR5" does on the Racer???

On most Nel coils Ive used the depth is usually a little better Vs say OEM coils of same size but have also found the OEM coils usually separate a little better..

I've mainly used them of FTP products by the way..

One thing of note a NEL coil I tried once on a F19..it was the SNAKE coil...when I had it on the unit the unit would not retain memory settings in the F19..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 28, 2016 02:50AM
Keith, I LOVE the NEL Snake coil on the F19!!! Never had that problem with it. It separates out the very small non-ferrous like nothing I've seen yet, including the Fors Gold, original. I'm going to see if there's a Snake for my GMP. Just got a Sharpshooter for it from Ron in NJ,, but there's been too much mud & snow out here to use it. If I had a Racer, I'd get a Snake for it.
January 28, 2016 03:48AM
My son uses the snake on his AT Pro...he loves it, and when I tried it ,was very impressed. Nailed a 6 inch dime ,that my Tendon with 6 inch coil could not hit.
January 28, 2016 04:06AM
I had a Sharpshutter on an Etrac and loved it for being a nice size between the Minelab coils. I thought it performed as well as the factory coils. NEL was pretty new at the time. I would like to see them produce a few coils with a smooth bottom to help in the weeds. I wonder if the NEL coils will do any better than the factory Makro coils to justify the cost.
January 28, 2016 02:39PM
TabWhisperer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a Sharpshutter on an Etrac and loved it for
> being a nice size between the Minelab coils. I
> thought it performed as well as the factory coils.
> NEL was pretty new at the time. I would like to
> see them produce a few coils with a smooth bottom
> to help in the weeds. I wonder if the NEL coils
> will do any better than the factory Makro coils to
> justify the cost.

Well they certainly won't break. smiling smiley
January 28, 2016 04:31PM
I have an assortment of NEL coils for my F75 and my wifes EuroTek Pro. The Snake coil on my F75 is a nice one, also the Sharpshooter on my wifes EuroTek Pro brings that machine to life, combined with iron audio controls, it's a great machine.