Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The full NEL line of coils is coming out for the racer

Posted by deadlift 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The full NEL line of coils is coming out for the racer
January 26, 2016 09:10PM
FYI guys. The tornado may be the size between the stock and large coil I've wanted.
Re: The full NEL line of coils is coming out for the racer
January 27, 2016 04:39PM
Hmmmm

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 27, 2016 04:47PM
I would think the snake would be even better than the RC13 in the iron.
January 27, 2016 06:48PM
The hunter will likely balance better than the stock with the forward coil lugs, may be able to crank 2 tone up a little more as theyre shielded so well.
January 27, 2016 07:02PM
Wonder if their 5" will do what the OOR5" does on the Racer???

On most Nel coils Ive used the depth is usually a little better Vs say OEM coils of same size but have also found the OEM coils usually separate a little better..

I've mainly used them of FTP products by the way..

One thing of note a NEL coil I tried once on a F19..it was the SNAKE coil...when I had it on the unit the unit would not retain memory settings in the F19..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 28, 2016 02:50AM
Keith, I LOVE the NEL Snake coil on the F19!!! Never had that problem with it. It separates out the very small non-ferrous like nothing I've seen yet, including the Fors Gold, original. I'm going to see if there's a Snake for my GMP. Just got a Sharpshooter for it from Ron in NJ,, but there's been too much mud & snow out here to use it. If I had a Racer, I'd get a Snake for it.
January 28, 2016 03:48AM
My son uses the snake on his AT Pro...he loves it, and when I tried it ,was very impressed. Nailed a 6 inch dime ,that my Tendon with 6 inch coil could not hit.
January 28, 2016 04:06AM
I had a Sharpshutter on an Etrac and loved it for being a nice size between the Minelab coils. I thought it performed as well as the factory coils. NEL was pretty new at the time. I would like to see them produce a few coils with a smooth bottom to help in the weeds. I wonder if the NEL coils will do any better than the factory Makro coils to justify the cost.
January 28, 2016 02:39PM
TabWhisperer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a Sharpshutter on an Etrac and loved it for
> being a nice size between the Minelab coils. I
> thought it performed as well as the factory coils.
> NEL was pretty new at the time. I would like to
> see them produce a few coils with a smooth bottom
> to help in the weeds. I wonder if the NEL coils
> will do any better than the factory Makro coils to
> justify the cost.

Well they certainly won't break. smiling smiley
January 28, 2016 04:31PM
I have an assortment of NEL coils for my F75 and my wifes EuroTek Pro. The Snake coil on my F75 is a nice one, also the Sharpshooter on my wifes EuroTek Pro brings that machine to life, combined with iron audio controls, it's a great machine.