Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FOR SALE: Exceptionally powerful CZ

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FOR SALE: Exceptionally powerful CZ
November 16, 2010 11:23PM
I have a older CZ-5 that I have upgraded to a CZ-3D. This unit is exceptionally hot....and is very stable. It will detect a clad dime at 12-1/8" in my Florida dirt test-garden (stock 8" coil). It is a fully validated/calibrated unit. I truly prefer to sell this unit to someone of whom is (at least) 'somewhat' CZ experienced......and maybe (currently) running a CZ that is not quite 'up-to-par'. This way.....You will immediately see what a 'proper' unit should do.....and will fully appreciate this platform. Will sell for $845.00. Send me a PM.
Re: FOR SALE: Exceptionally powerful CZ
November 17, 2010 01:07AM
Dare we ask what is replacing this weapon in the arsenal of our mentor?

Dave
November 17, 2010 01:47AM
SOLD.

I still own several CZ's.......not to worry. And still own F75's, T2, MXT, Sov, Expl, Excal, AquaStar-II, Gold Bug-II, X5, C$.......and plenty of others.
November 19, 2010 02:02AM
I paid 770.00 for that "not up to par" experence with the 3D. Just didn't get that 1021 feeling or depth. Getting that from the GBSE. Unless it has your name attached a 3D has a poor resale value also. My experence and Im sure alot more post 1021ers. Thanks for trying to help at least one of us renew the faith for a nominal charge of course. Just wish it was me but for less.
November 20, 2010 02:20AM
jeez, my CZ-3D (1021) is top notch!!!! I will keep her and upgrade MAYBE to a F75 or F75ltd.........