Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Going back to a bliss tool

Posted by GunnarMN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Going back to a bliss tool
February 23, 2016 02:24PM
After selling my V3 i looked and looked for a deep detector some said the so and so detector is deep . and so i tried one and said to myself- the is people have a different Idea of what deep is . nothing could pound that 10" dime like the tool. but by this time i was in a spot to not afford a V5 so i just went without but finally i got ito range and finally got a break on a bliss tool V5 and so i ordered it . up hear in minnesota the gophers thro so much dirt up that thing get buried deep so i have been looking for a deep detector for some time so its nice to have one back . as for the Racer 2 it was not up to my standards for depth - but the Racer one I have is very nice for most detecting and exels in separation like the bliss eels in depth so I like my Racer I have been out in the gravel road and really like it and what it can do but it is nice to have more than one detector for different jobs

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
Re: Going back to a bliss tool
February 23, 2016 02:43PM
Have to use what works for you and it helps to like it too.
You have come full circle back to the Bliss.
Good luck and have some fun................gophers are waiting for your return................tongue sticking out smiley

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
February 23, 2016 02:45PM
Glad you found a deal that satisfied you.

My problem is I have too many detectors and either not enough days in the week or the weather won't cooperate enough on many days.

I like my V6.

And have others I'm fond of as well.

I also can get into a rut when using one certain model--- like on a roll.

And when changing detectors--- it is not easy to use one and get it to hunt what I call on the edge.
February 23, 2016 03:09PM
Whatever works and we all have our favorites...sometimes the grass is not always greener comes to mind.
February 23, 2016 03:31PM
Gunner you'll enjoy that v5 for sure. Happy with the units I run now and each has the ability to do something over the other in the spots down here. Hanging onto the red Racer as well for now, have confidence in it and that means a lot. Good luck to you up that way and HH
February 23, 2016 08:04PM
Have you ever tried an AKA detector? I hear the new signum with boost is deep.
wjs
February 23, 2016 08:45PM

Have you ever tried an AKA detector? I hear the new signum with boost is deep.

I can vouch for that. I have one (Signum) that was loaned to me and have been using it. It is deep for sure.
February 23, 2016 10:20PM
Gunnar -

I wish you the best with the BV5. Hopefully this time around it all works out for you. Happy digging and happy hunting.
February 23, 2016 10:50PM
I have heard the sigma AKA are deep , sven may know about those , would love to try one someday, as for the Racer i took my Red Racer out to nail hill and went over some that i had gone over with the Vista Gold and managed this time to find one missed target - a 22 short shell - one thing i find in this spot which is loaded with cut nails of all sizes is every detector i have tried including the Racer will false on those cut nails but i will say the good target stood out as a more mellow signal seems the nails give a sharper high tone and always have a low still no copper nuggets from the gravel yet tho .

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
February 24, 2016 04:41AM
Yeah the racer is a nice machine the coils in my dirt are very deep for relic hunting deeper then the deus and the 5 is killer deep

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!