Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Impact

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Impact
March 22, 2016 09:46PM
So Nokta let the cat out of the bag on FM stating that the Impact would be release in 2016, but wouldn't commit to anything more specific then that as they said proto changes can impact (no pun intended) the release schedule.

That said, I suspect Tom and Keith must be testing a proto by now.....I know you guys sign NDA's and all, but a wink or nod would be OK right ? smiling bouncing smiley
Re: Nokta Impact
March 22, 2016 09:56PM
I think, I saw a wink, therefore it is.
March 22, 2016 10:14PM
I can't wait to see what they came up with, with the Impact. I'll most likely have to get one. But I really hope to see a multi frequency waterproof beach machine from them one day. I love my ctx and excals but a new multi freq beach machine would be welcome. Can't wait till my R2 gets here Thursday.

John
March 22, 2016 10:19PM
"WOULD U PLS NOT PUT UP IMPACT POSTS PLEASE>>> not until the thing DOES get released...GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr P*** me off to click on a USELESS thread"
March 22, 2016 10:35PM
Des, you just got the Racer 2, and now you want another machine? LOL
March 22, 2016 10:50PM
I'm waiting for the Impact- CZX-Mosca comparisons before I buy winking smiley
winking smileyRe: Nokta Impact
March 23, 2016 12:28AM
A new machine makes you feel like a new man until the next new machine comes out on the market.

You guys are a bunch of enablers fueling the fire of the addiction spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
March 23, 2016 01:00AM
I'm hoping for improvements to pulse machines. Seems like VLF technology is getting tapped out.
March 23, 2016 01:10AM
beastdig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm hoping for improvements to pulse machines.
> Seems like VLF technology is getting tapped out.

Agree. Now they are just wringing out the last little bit of performance from the basic VLF concept. Technology grew by leaps and bounds in the 70's-90's, but then has pretty much totally leveled off the last 20+ years (my old MXT still can't be beat). Still, though, they should continue to tweak the VLF's, like Makro is doing. Quieter, more modern circuit components, faster processors, and building on proven winning designs, can still take them a little further. The Racers are a case in point that there is still performance to be squeezed out of VLF technology. If they can put their expertise towards a multi-freq coinshooter like the Impact, then we could have a real performer on (or in) our hands.
March 23, 2016 02:33AM
Cal_cobra
Nokta Impact New

So Nokta let the cat out of the bag on FM stating that the Impact would be release in 2016, but wouldn't commit to anything more specific then that as they said proto changes can impact (no pun intended) the release schedule.
Brian, Folks keep bringing up posts about the Impact ever since Kellyco wrongly posted about it a year ago about the time the Makro Racer was to be released. Lottle was mentioned, and going way back to then, Dilek has commented that an 'Ompact' is just a model project in development and undergoing changes along the way and isn't yet ready for field review or any firm projected release date.

Then Dilek posted the following, to which you refer:

Nokta Detectors
Date: March 14, 2016

Hello. Yes it is planned to be released this year.

However, I cannot give any time frame as it may be misleading. Sometimes one change in the device can result in a delay of a few weeks or even months as it affects a lot of other things

Thank you for your understanding
This is only March 22nd and "planned to be released this year" still leaves 9 months and 9 days remaining. As Dilek stated, she can't give any specific time frame, and added that with the Impact (a model that is still in development) there could be one change in the device that can result in a delay of a few weeks or even months. Then she concluded with a 'Thank you for your understanding.'

Cal_cobra
That said, I suspect Tom and Keith must be testing a proto by now.....I know you guys sign NDA's and all, but a wink or nod would be OK right ?
Those who are chosen to receive and evaluate a prototype don't sign anything because the Nokta/Makro folks seem to select those of use who can keep mum about projects as if it were done by an honest man's or woman's hand-shake. Thus, when anyone gets a devise to sample and review, you won't hear anything until we get an 'OK' from Dilek. Otherwise it wouldn't be honoring a word of commitment, or a 'hand-shake', so-to-speak.

Des D
"WOULD U PLS NOT PUT UP IMPACT POSTS PLEASE>>> not until the thing DOES get released...GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr P*** me off to click on a USELESS thread"
I agree with Des 100% Plus! The Nokta Gold +, Makro Gold Racer, Makro Racer 2 and Nokta Relic were all pretty much a surprise announcement by Nokta/Makro on major Forums. Products that had been evaluated and some revised a bit before production launch before they were announced to the general public. Then, at the time of new model announcement, you could also immediately visit the Nokta or Makro website and review the new announced release, the specs, the price, and all details, Even access the User's Manual. This is a well run business and they are setting an impressive pace of product development for the end consumers, and I don't think you'll get any whispers of tattle-tale comments until the model is developed and checked out and ready-to-go.

Just my comments on the Impact. Let's just concentrate our thoughts and discussions on the new models, and former releases, that are here to help us achieve success afield today.

No charge for opinions,

Monte
March 23, 2016 03:25AM
Anyone like me with a racer 1 or 2 should be happy and be hunting and learning your machine and when the time comes for the impact I would think it will be worth the waitconfused smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 23, 2016 03:49AM
Hey Monte...

*** Those who are chosen to receive and evaluate a prototype don't sign anything because the Nokta/Makro folks seem to select those of use who can keep mum about projects as if it were done by an honest man's or woman's hand-shake. Thus, when anyone gets a devise to sample and review, you won't hear anything until we get an 'OK' from Dilek. Otherwise it wouldn't be honoring a word of commitment, or a 'hand-shake', so-to-speak. ***

I think it's way past time that You, Tom, Keith and anyone else that makes repetitive posts or clips on this Company's products ....
Fully declare how many units and coils are given to you Free ....
If there is a Promise of Free units and coils regarding future models...
Any Cash involved...
And any 'Cash for comments' taking place.

Seems to me, that any unit you blokes aren't given for free get a resounding downgrade, while you the Nokta/Makro units get a write-up like they were built on another planet, when they are copied then slightly enhanced versions of Fisher/Tek units.

And don't blow a trumpet up my bum old mate, I own a few of them, and some of the comments, ridiculous airtesting, planted targets and meaningless nailboard tests are useless miss-direction.
March 23, 2016 04:07AM
argyle Wrote:
> Hey Monte...
>
> I think it's way past time that You, Tom, Keith
> and anyone else that makes repetitive posts or
> clips on this Company's products ....
> Fully declare how many units and coils are given
> to you Free ....
> If there is a Promise of Free units and coils
> regarding future models...
> Any Cash involved...
> And any 'Cash for comments' taking place.
>
> Seems to me, that any unit you blokes aren't given
> for free get a resounding downgrade, while you the
> Nokta/Makro units get a write-up like they were
> built on another planet, when they are copied then
> slightly enhanced versions of Fisher/Tek units.
>
> And don't blow a trumpet up my bum old mate, I own
> a few of them, and some of the comments,
> ridiculous airtesting, planted targets and
> meaningless nailboard tests are useless
> miss-direction.

Dude!

Either the caffeine has to go or the fiber needs to increase!

Insulting well respected members of our community won't make you any friends around here...just sayin'.

You have every right to not like the Makro/Nokta brand, but don't take it out on people who do...
There's absolutely no reason you can't learn to exercise restraint...even at your age.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 04:17AM by Mike in CO.
March 23, 2016 04:40AM
argyle Wrote:
> Hey Monte...
>
> *** Those who are chosen to receive and evaluate a
> prototype don't sign anything because the
> Nokta/Makro folks seem to select those of use who
> can keep mum about projects as if it were done by
> an honest man's or woman's hand-shake. Thus, when
> anyone gets a devise to sample and review, you
> won't hear anything until we get an 'OK' from
> Dilek. Otherwise it wouldn't be honoring a word of
> commitment, or a 'hand-shake', so-to-speak. ***
>
> to you Free ....
> Any Cash involved...
>
>
> miss-direction.

Wow this is some strong stuff.

Let's start with this bit:

"> I think it's way past time that You, Tom, Keith
> to you Free ....
> Any Cash involved...
> And any 'Cash for comments' taking place."

IMO(and it's JUST an opinion), what would be the purpose of such answers to those questions? What would it prove and what difference would it make? IF, you are saying that they are paid consultants of sorts, so be it. They have knowledge and experience in areas most of us don't. Why not compensate them on their time, and their knowledge? IF you are saying that they are skewing data for their own monetary gain, then prove it.

"> Seems to me, that any unit you blokes aren't given
> for free get a resounding downgrade,"

How about some examples of this? IF they are saying, 'Hey, this machine is good because i got to use it for free" and, "This unit is sux because I had to pay for it", then how about some proof?

"> Nokta/Makro units get a write-up like they were
> slightly enhanced versions of Fisher/Tek units."

I know I can't verify one way or another, which platform is based off of which(so you must have some inside info), however, what I can tell you, is the hundreds of hours watching nokta/makro products in action, the very progressive customer service, and the relationship that they have with their customers, really does put them in a class of their own/. They may have not been built on another planet, but they are in another galaxy compared to other detector companies.

"and some of the comments,
> miss-direction."

Since when, is information, useless? Since when is testing useless? This comment speaks volumes about your knowledge.
March 23, 2016 05:08AM

argyle Wrote:

Hey Monte...

*** Those who are chosen to receive and evaluate a prototype don't sign anything because the Nokta/Makro folks seem to select those of use who can keep mum about projects as if it were done by an honest man's or woman's hand-shake. Thus, when anyone gets a devise to sample and review, you won't hear anything until we get an 'OK' from Dilek. Otherwise it wouldn't be honoring a word of commitment, or a 'hand-shake', so-to-speak. ***

I think it's way past time that You, Tom, Keith and anyone else that makes repetitive posts or clips on this Company's products ....
Fully declare how many units and coils are given to you Free ....
If there is a Promise of Free units and coils regarding future models...
Any Cash involved...
And any 'Cash for comments' taking place.

Seems to me, that any unit you blokes aren't given for free get a resounding downgrade, while you the Nokta/Makro units get a write-up like they were built on another planet, when they are copied then slightly enhanced versions of Fisher/Tek units.

And don't blow a trumpet up my bum old mate, I own a few of them, and some of the comments, ridiculous airtesting, planted targets and meaningless nailboard tests are useless miss-direction.

Dang = jealous/angry much dude??

Might wanna check yourself and get your FACTS straight before making statements like the above... There are HUNDREDS of post/threads on here where these guys (as well as some of us old/er timers with decades under our belts) that have tried/tested every machine on the market (or close to it) and that give/have given praise to MANY of the machines made by most all of the serious contenders producing machines out there...

Don't like Nokta/Makro units?? DON'T buy any and just keep using whatever you wish = pretty simple...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 05:22AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
March 23, 2016 09:12AM
Here is where name calling is appropriate....he's begging for it. Cheap thrills for you, isn't it argyle?
March 23, 2016 12:06PM
argyle Wrote:
> Hey Monte...
>
> *** Those who are chosen to receive and evaluate a
> prototype don't sign anything because the
> Nokta/Makro folks seem to select those of use who
> can keep mum about projects as if it were done by
> an honest man's or woman's hand-shake. Thus, when
> anyone gets a devise to sample and review, you
> won't hear anything until we get an 'OK' from
> Dilek. Otherwise it wouldn't be honoring a word of
> commitment, or a 'hand-shake', so-to-speak. ***
>
> to you Free ....
> Any Cash involved...
>
>
> miss-direction.

Hello. If I were to describe my feelings as I was reading this post, I think two words could summarize it: Shock and disappointment.
Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and feelings about a brand and/or a product. I, Dilek, as the Sales & Marketing Manager of Nokta/Makro products have been very cautious about not getting involved in any discussions regarding the performance of our products as that it something we leave up to our customers to decide upon. We do not make claims or we are not here to make any sales. However, when I saw this post insulting some valued members of this forum as well as our company, I had no choice but to chime in.

It is not a secret and we tell all the members of forums very openly that we do send test units out to Monte, Keith Southern, Steve Herschbach, Tom Dankowski and some others before finalizing a product and making the official release. We go through this stage based on the assumption that the majority of the forum members do respect their experience as well as their opinions of a product. All of them test the product thoroughly, share their results with us and give us feedbacks and / or suggestions. This way, any flaws or bugs are corrected or any improvement is made before we wrap up the product in its final form and offer it to our customers. We are doing this so that the end users can have a better product in their hands with risks minimized. It is true that they do not comment on the product until the product is finalized but what is more normal than this??? Why would they comment on a product that is still in development and that is officially not released in its final form? Once we release the product though, we let them speak freely on public forums. They can say good things about the product or criticize it. We, by no means, know what they will write or say about the product in advance or how they will answer questions of the members. Unless we see something that is not accurate in terms of the information provided, we do not comment on their posts or interfere in the dialogues that they have with the members.

Now – the most insulting part of the post:
’’I think it's way past time that You, Tom, Keith and anyone else that makes repetitive posts or clips on this Company's products ....Fully declare how many units and coils are given > to you Free. If there is a Promise of Free units and coils regarding future models...Any Cash involved...And any 'Cash for comments' taking place. ‘’

As the Sales & Marketing Manager of Nokta & Makro, I, hereby apologize to all the people mentioned above because they are being exposed to slander while their whole intention is to help a manufacturer to offer better products that will benefit all end-users at the end. We send them a test unit and that is it! They are not in any way promised anything. None of them so far has demanded any free goods from our company either. Cash? Argyle, if you ask my personal opinion their feedbacks are very valuable and they deserve a lot more! BUT not even one of them asked for even a free coil so far because they are all very honorable and respected people and act in the best interest of customers in this industry. Are they promised of free units? Yes, as long as they are willing to test our future products, we will be sending them a free unit for testing and I am sure all members of this forum will appreciate that!

PS – Our products are not made on another planet – They are made in Istanbul, Turkey. No claims, no advocates. We let our products and the actual users to be the advocates of our company and brands!

Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 12:07PM by Nokta Detectors.
March 23, 2016 12:41PM
Well, first of all this forum certainly doesn't belong to me.

I do read and post here.

I do like the latitudes that are extended by the owner here (Mr Dankowski), who it seems really does believe in freedom of speech.

Now Makro/Nokta can really do what they want testing wise/ marketing wise concerning their products.

The only thing I can maybe add here ( constructive) btw,,,is I would very much like it for the manufacturer or manufacturer's representative to be the one to disclose a newly developed unit or up coming unit..

And I would also like to see when this disclosure is made public and "testers" start posting comments about any one unit,,,that they are indeed posting information about a product in its final designed/ engineered status.

Now if a manufacturer decides to allow public posting of a test unt ( not in final product released form),,, testers should disclose ( this has been done here at least partially) -- but in the end before final product release,,,,the testers and or the manufacturer should indeed make clear just exactly how or if any differences the final released product will appear/ operate when it is later purchased.

All testers should be on the same page with this true info on final product release.

Information presented on final product release should be no guess work or in question by any of the testers who have previously been posting about a detector or even a detector accessory.

What I would like to see is a final product " release report" here on this forum--- a detailed summary of what and who were involved and what was seen, who recommended, and what was changed as a result of the " testing"' ,,, this obviously needs to be done by the manufacturer.

I don't want this information above to taken out of context.

It is obvious to me,, folks who visit and or post on this forum-- do have a thirst for great performing detectors, new products.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 01:04PM by tnsharpshooter.
March 23, 2016 02:00PM
"What I would like to see is a final product " release report" here on this forum--- a detailed summary of what and who were involved and what was seen, who recommended, and what was changed as a result of the " testing"' ,,, this obviously needs to be done by the manufacturer. "

completely irrelevant IMHO....
remember, the testers/engineers have lives of their own....all of their testing/development is very time consuming in and of itself....
just be happy THIS manufacturer is going to great lengths to get units into some respected hands...
just knowing this has/will happen(ed) makes me very pleased.....and following the various reports of their
findings I ordered (and have since received) a Racer 2....done....
as to the Impact I'm certain its being tested/developed and when its ready it will be announced....
increased complexity (multi-freq) implies a lot more development time and rightly so....
when it is announced I'm expecting a killer product and will most likely be buying one....

cheers...and in the meanwhile I'm personally happy simply getting out there, moving, and finding the
occasional interesting item or coin...
March 23, 2016 04:26PM
Sure seems easier to just ignore people on the internet you don't trust or believe for any reason. Anyone that has been around long enough can develop their own opinions about who they think is worth listening to and who to ignore. Nobody should rely exclusively on any one source for information, and a cautious buyer would wait after any new machine is released for months to pass and a consensus from a wide range of actual end users to develop. Some machines I buy, some machines I get in return for time taken to offer feedback, but in all cases if anyone does not care to read what I post - don't.

I appreciate the time taken by anyone to post anything about any machine for any reason. Thanks.
March 23, 2016 04:36PM
Wow this took a turn for the worst..... it was only intended as a lighthearted post.

Tom or Walley please feel free to delete this thread.
March 23, 2016 05:07PM
canslawhero Wrote:
> "What I would like to see is a final product "
> release report" here on this forum--- a detailed
> summary of what and who were involved and what was
> seen, who recommended, and what was changed as a
> result of the " testing"' ,,, this obviously needs
> to be done by the manufacturer. "
>
> completely irrelevant IMHO....
> remember, the testers/engineers have lives of
> their own....all of their testing/development is
> very time consuming in and of itself....
> just be happy THIS manufacturer is going to great
> lengths to get units into some respected hands...
> just knowing this has/will happen(ed) makes me
> very pleased.....and following the various reports
> of their
> findings I ordered (and have since received) a
> Racer 2....done....
> as to the Impact I'm certain its being
> tested/developed and when its ready it will be
> announced....
> increased complexity (multi-freq) implies a lot
> more development time and rightly so....
> when it is announced I'm expecting a killer
> product and will most likely be buying one....
>
> cheers...and in the meanwhile I'm personally happy
> simply getting out there, moving, and finding the
> occasional interesting item or coin...

Irrelevant???
Quite the contrary.

I can find in quite a few placees, for example (this is credit to Mr Dankowski) where even he has been hesitant to provide some info,, as he has said he was unsure if the unit he was testing-- posting about would actually be what folks would indeed get when they purchased.

And I have also seen where other tester has made comments,,, such as,,, he pointed out xxx, but didn't know for sure if the recommended change was or is being implemented on final released unit.

Now this posting this is not to criticize the testers--- but to indeed show " the readers" of such test may not know exactly what they are going to get when they buy.

This final product release describing the final product as a result of the testing--- actually would reflect the " good work" these testers are doing and have done.

Nothing more, nothing less.
March 23, 2016 05:35PM
I'm sure everybody appreciates the work of the beta testors, you know who you are. I've read a lot of metal detector reviews through the years even before the internet forums, mostly in Lost Treasure and W&E Treasures magazines. Never read a bad review in all of them treasure mags but at least you knew what to expect when you bought the machine that you read about....lol

...Now days...with the internet forums, a person gets a glimpse of the real performance and both positive and negative attributes. What used to be sugar coated reviews in those glossy adds in the treasure rags back in the 20th century, Now we get a better picture of the product.
March 23, 2016 06:23PM
I can ease your mind ...

The products I show that are Proto status I have been cleared to show...I NEVER SHOW A MACHINE THAT THE COMPANY HAS NOT AUTHORIZED IT TO BE SEEN..

Most of the times these are not really as much poto units like some manufacturers have sent out ..(I'VE HAD UNITS THAT BARELY RUN AND PARTIALLY FINISHED AND IN WRONG HOUSING BEFORE).They are already completed it's just certain things that we ask for or notice that may be changed...On the R2 only one thing was changed and it was Minute..And really just something I thought useful.I never showed that mode to anyone and it wouldn't of been noticeable if I did..

I just don't show the changed parts...What I show will not be changed..And At times I use my own judgement even though I've been told to show it...

The Relic I'm hunting with on Video is a reworked model from earlier..I couldn't show that early model it's not the final version...

What we are lucky to see is product evaluations pretty quick after there announced...And there in the actual users hands pretty quick once announced..I like seeing what others think more than what i think...I like to be reassured I'm not a loon...LOL

But what must be understood in my case I cant speak for others it would be rude...I ask if I MAY SHOW things..I don't have to show anything ..I would think the community wants information..No one has ever asked me to make a Video or even make a public comment ..And I for one will point out things I don't like just as quick as things I do like..I again and speaking only for myself...I have to spend a good 40 hours on a unit in a short amount of time...probably more than most people will use it the entire season...and at times I'm also testing something for someone else..And all this is done because I enjoy it...If I did it for pay I would require about 50.00 an hour (seems reasonable for consultation work)..I would take the pay over the unit...

I don't do it for a Free unit...Heck It's a lot cheaper to go to my regular work and make money and buy one than it is spend countless hours in the field and write reports and go to post offices half and hour away one way. walk fine lines between manufacturer and consumer and then at the end of the day have to fool with negativity from others..Don't think I've ever said a bad thing on the net to anyone...Oh I've wanted to but I bite my tongue and close the computer lid..And I Know fully well who has agendas ..But at the same time its just a metal detector...Not national security secrets..

I do it because I enjoy using equipment ..I enjoy talking about equipment...and I enjoy (I Hope in some way) HELPING others..

I use the detecting forums as my way of giving back..I don't have to do it ..I enjoy it..when I quit enjoying I will stop...I don't have all the answers or info but if I can help Anyone/Someone I feel as i've played a part in the grand scheme of human interaction...All of of us are here to help each other..And I for one just want people to enjoy detecting in this crazy mixed up world that we have some solace in our detecting quest to escape for awhile.

One of the things I think has people so talkative about Makro and Nokta is everything is in your face...THERE'S A LOT OF COMMUNICATION...

That creates a shake up to the system of order..and people have a time processing it...Sure everything cant be shown or talked about but we get a whole lot of Info instantly..Again all this is not to be taken lightly and you may never see it again..Take advantage of things while available..

I didn't come on here to explain myself to anyone and I don't speak for others again it would be rude...But at the same time Give credit where credit is due and that's the company wanting to make all of us happy..

Theres things I can't talk about I do for sure...but it's usually not from Nokta/Makro..

Be grateful the company is so transparent..And it seems maybe that also creates WORRY...Yes there's thing's they will learn as they go and adapt to the market..But I hope its not closed lips.

Dilek thank you for the positive words..again above and beyond what's the NORM..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 23, 2016 08:41PM
Keith

Quite simply a fine post. Well said and shows you are a man of great character.

Tom
March 23, 2016 09:05PM
9 post in 2 yrs,bugger off

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
March 23, 2016 09:10PM
His third post is illuminating.....
March 23, 2016 09:56PM
Well I just want to say that I'm very greatful for this great forum " Thanks Tom" and I'm very appreciative to Tom, Kieth, Steve, Monte and anyone else that spends THEIR time doing these tests and evaluations of detectors and putting this info out there so we can make of it what we want. " use what's useful discard what's not to our individual hunting needs/styles". I'm also VERY thankful to have Dilek, I've never seen someone so helpful to us from any company. I don't know how she keeps up with everything she does "Thank You Dilek". Last but not least I'm extremely greatful that there is finally a company "Nokta/Makro" that is listening and building machines with all our input in mind. Keep up the great work everyone! And thanks to ALL the testers for putting in so much of YOUR time making test videos, answering questions, and helping us out the best you can. I'm very appreciative for all you's do for us. THANKS

John

Ps. I can't wait for the Impact or any other new machines from any company that further advances the metal detection technology.
March 23, 2016 11:21PM
(1)We send them a test unit and that is it!

Really Dilek? Hold on, aren't they promised free future units and coils? As well as free full production units and coils after the initial prototypes are tested?

(2)They are not in any way promised anything.

Really Dilek? But in your post you say Yes, they are promised free units. See, look, number 4 below.

(3)None of them so far has demanded any free goods from our company either.

Why would they demand anything free, you've already given them thousands of dollars worth of detectors and coils, with the Promise of more to follow.

(4)Are they promised of free units? Yes.

There you go Dilek, while it may be a complete turn around on what you said before about them being "not in any way promised anything", at least you finally stated some truth.

So Keith, Tom, Monte, Steve and anyone else involved in the Cash for Comment partnership with Nokta/Makro, how about you all step up to the plate and divulge the amount of retail money you have earnt since the first unit and coils were given to you free.

At least that way, anyone reading a post or watching a clip made by you, would at least know that there is an quite an invested interest on your part in talking a unit up.

Cash for Comments....not the most honest way to do business. But who really cares nowadays eh...

As for the units themselves. They are good machines, in a couple of cases great machines, and certainty don't deserve the lying and misguided field tests that have been going on.

Shame on you Nokta/Makro, and shame on you Dilek. By the way, how are the Long Range Locators selling these days Dilek? Still moving along nicely, or are those not in your department.
March 23, 2016 11:34PM
################

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 11:37PM by sanjuro.