Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I stand in solidarity with our friends from Turkey and the victims of the terrible tragedy...

Posted by Detectorist 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The body count is over 35 right now. Prayers for all.
Amen to that brother thumbs down

Terrible.
Some folks were talking smack about the Turks.

Guess none of them were in Korea in the day.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
I also extend my condolences to the victims and their families.

The world does not have to be like this.
I imagine the State Department ,Loretta and Goodmore are busy sending packages of "tolerance" "jobs"and "LOVE" to Turkey to help with the battle against ISIS terrorists !
I feel honored. Your fourth post and you fire a shot at me. Another day a different dick. I don't believe I need to defend myself to you or anyone else on any forum. By all means feel free to go fight the terrorists at your convenience. Just don't drag any other American mother's son or daughter into your B.S. wars. Turkey is more than capable of defending themselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2016 02:13AM by goodmore.
The US like to spend our money on warangry smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
I was hoping against hope that folks would keep politics out of this thread, boy was I wrong.
People don't seem to get it,Obama is pro Islam and pro Isis. Hillabillary is his protege and will finish us off.
I do fell for the Turks as they stand alone amist extreme turmoil..It sucks I'm not prez. I'd aninhilate Iran,Syria and any Islamic state.. Russia and China would have no input.
Nuke iran

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
O yea there is Ireland, Scotland, England etc. New country will be Glassland.

I'd aninhilate Iran,Syria and any Islamic state..

I guess we are all glad your not the President. You really sound a little Hitlerish with that statement. The last war worked out so well didn't it? You seem to be a person that doesn't learn from mistakes. Maybe you should take a look at a map and realize the size of the countries you are talking about. We couldn't even win in Iraq. A war that has been going on for 15 years. Then you need to realize that the younger generations of Iran are pretty much moderate thinkers. They enjoy modern things and really for the most part like the west and don't follow or agree with the hard line religious leaders. But if you would like them to change their views just drop one bomb in their country. Feel free to get your passport in order and go fight Isis anytime you want to. Just don't expect the leaders of our country and rational people to follow you.

Obama is pro Islam and pro Isis

Well he is President of all the people. So yes he does defend Muslim citizens. As far as being Pro ISIS. That's just irrational political BS. Under his leadership many terrorists have died. ISIS is now out of Falluja(Spelling) and being driven from Iraq. Obama has gone out of his way to keep terrorists acts from being a religious war. Acts committed by people that pretty much are insane with hate such as yourself using your first quote in judgement. Using statistics you and your loved ones are far more likely to die from YOUR guns than from an act of terrorism.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2016 12:23PM by goodmore.
Dayum Goodmore you believe everything bummer says? The pos potus he is and his chronies are telling these stories and our military is saying NOT almost daily. The real people on the ground our military says totally different. Got 2 son in laws that are in the military and both actually know the conspiracy that is going on and perk near 100% of the boots on the ground guys know it and are just told do what we tell you and that's it. Widespread thought in the armed forces is they cannot wait until we get back to some normal thought patterns.
So what is the thought pattern?
A couple trillion spent on wars?
5000 dead for what?
30000 wounded that we can't seem to be able to treat now.
ISIS will be replaced with?

Here is my thought pattern. The last two wars were BS. We toppled a dictator with absolutely no plans on replacement. We destabilized the entire country and it's neighbors. Bush and the American military created ISIS.

In Afghanistan we made deals with major drug lords to kill a few men in turbans. Now we have a major drug problem in this country with opiates and prescribed drugs. Coincidence? And we are absolutely no closer to any goal or objective achieved in 15 years even though Bush had mission accomplished on that banner.

Thank goodness people like war mongering John McCain lost the last 2 elections. We don't need any more wars.

Anyone in a red state that feels compelled to fight can hop on the nearest plane.

I also had a son fight in Afghanistan in the Marines and the thought of his unit was get me the hell out of here. This is BS.
I am glad the Turkish airport police responded so quickly. If the terrorists set off those bombs in more crowded areas, the deaths could have been far more numerous.
You don't have to hop on a plane to fight the terrorists. They are here. It will be a year ago on July 16, one attacked the naval base and recruitment center in Chattanooga, TN and killed 5 and wounded several others. That was a half hour drive from my porch. November, 2009 Fort Hood, Texas...another one killed 13 and wounded 30+ more. December 2015...San Bernadino, CA...a terrorist couple kills 14 and wounds 20+ more. Boston, MA 2013 two terrorists set off bombs during the marathon, then a few days later, a gun fight with police...total carnage 6 dead and 280 wounded. I could keep going on and on. This ain't some fictional action movie...it is reality. Those will only be the beginning. They can take guns away from everybody and make them illegal and it still wont stop terrorism. Remember...Timothy McVeigh the Oklahoma city bombing? A rental truck and fertilizer....BOOM. 168 dead and nearly 700 wounded. Even this latest case with Turkey...it was bombs.

This is a new kind of war and one that traditional methods wont work with. We look back at the wars in the past where they would line up in formation and fire volleys of lead point blank into one anothers faces and think of how stupid that was. That was the tactics of warfare at the time...and 100 years from now, people will look back on how we fought the terrorists and talk of how stupid we were. Where the Iraq and Afghan wars a knee jerk reaction to Sept 11? I think so. Hindsight is 20/20 though and at the time, most people were ready to go to war in retaliation...we just didn't know with who. If anything...I know Saddam was a bad dude but he wasn't responsible for Sept 11 and that war should have never happened. He was a dictator but by golly he kept them in check over there. If ISIS would have came invading while he was in charge, he would have cleaned them all out and left them as an example of why you don't mess with him. I know one thing...if you fight the enemy on their terms and conditions, you will lose every time.
Detectorist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was hoping against hope that folks would keep
> politics out of this thread, boy was I wrong.

Yeah, it was bound to happen! sad smiley

Praying for all those who have lost or injured family or friends.
Bottom line is terror is a sad affair. It is something that is not going away and you would think by now the world would be a better place to live in but???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Sad situation..

I was in correspondence with MakNok that morning...No reply back as of yet... And hope they are O.K and their families..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
supertraq Wrote:
> People don't seem to get it,Obama is pro Islam and
> pro Isis. Hillabillary is his protege and will
> finish us off.
> I do fell for the Turks as they stand alone amist
> extreme turmoil..It sucks I'm not prez. I'd
> aninhilate Iran,Syria and any Islamic state..
> Russia and China would have no input.
> Nuke iran

Post retracted because statements like that are not worth a reply. They speak for themselves.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2016 06:01PM by Jackpine.
I'm puzzled by the 'Glassland' post. Anything to do with the movie?
[www.rogerebert.com]
Jackpine Wrote:
> supertraq Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > People don't seem to get it,Obama is pro Islam
> and
> > pro Isis. Hillabillary is his protege and will
> > finish us off.
> > I do fell for the Turks as they stand alone
> amist
> > extreme turmoil..It sucks I'm not prez. I'd
> > aninhilate Iran,Syria and any Islamic state..
> > Russia and China would have no input.
> > Nuke iran
>
> Post retracted because statements like that are
> not worth a reply. They speak for themselves.
>
> Tom

I stand by what I said,don't care if you like it.
Why did you reply?

Pimento Wrote:
> I'm puzzled by the 'Glassland' post. Anything to
> do with the movie?
> [www.rogerebert.com]

Nuking an area can melt sand into glass.....I think that's what he meant.
Nukes are no joke. I have stood alert over and over again when I was in Strategic Air Command in the 60's and 70's with nuclear armed B-52's parked right outside the alert facility. If you have any humanity, that makes you think hard about the responsibility that the guy with the "go codes" has for world peace.

I have no taste for loose talk about "nuking" people.

Rick Kempf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2016 08:34PM by lytle78.
I see. If you're planning on melting the U.K, "Many folks will suggest you start with the town of Luton"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2016 10:11PM by Pimento.
That's what fear mongering does. It creates a legion of irrational ignorance.
goodmore Wrote:
> That's what fear mongering does. It creates a
> legion of irrational ignorance.

Fear mongering? It's for real,not ignorance.. What did the press.right hand person say,we should hug and love those that kill us..

Obama said: I will stand with Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction..

Easter prayer breakfast:[wonkette.com]

I'm taken back by how smart some people on this forum are. They seem to know everything and aren't wrong about anything. They must even be mind readers because they know what the politicians are thinking without personally knowing them or speaking to them and if someone else has a different opinion then theirs, then they are treaded as an idiot. AMAZING
Wonkette? Really?

ST - you do know that's a HUMOR site, right?

Rick Kempf
lytle78 Wrote:
> Wonkette? Really?
>
> ST - you do know that's a HUMOR site, right?

Really didn't know that it's a humor site,you frequent it a lot?
I watched it live backed when he found the best thing he could do on a Christian Holy day was to disrespect Christianity and prop up Islam which
are on a freak'in full on Holocaust mode against Christians and Jewish people,even their own if they don't follow shari'a law.

Don't need to read minds,his actions speak for him. Truly are some idiots on here that are blind and decieved and refuse to research or even watch the news besides MSNBC,their 80,000 viewership says it all.

No, ST, I haven't seen Wonkette in a couple of years, but knowing that it's a satirical humor site, thought that it was odd that you linked to it, so I took a look.

From your post, I guess you thought it was serious -- oh well.

I enjoy discussing metal detector stuff with you - about that stuff you seem calmer and more thoughtful.

From now on, I will limit myself to that - so that I can continue to enjoy your valuable detecting contributions.

With respect

Rick Kempf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2016 11:53PM by lytle78.