Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This is rather disturbing in regards to quality control...

Posted by TerraDigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: This is rather disturbing in regards to quality control...
February 06, 2011 06:19PM
The CZ70 Pro is rain-proof (not water-proof), Tom prefers not to open it because it is sealed according to what he told me.

Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2011 02:33AM by Aaron.
February 06, 2011 06:23PM
Thanks Aaron
February 07, 2011 01:06AM
In addition, I suspect there is nothing to "adjust" within the CZ70.
February 07, 2011 02:11AM
I ask Tom about my CZ7a, he said it is hard to get parts for older CZ that ar rain proof. That is why he don,t do those.
February 08, 2011 02:02AM
I bought a Teknetics Omega back in Jan. of this year. Received it one day and saw it had a problem in all metal mode but worked fine in disc. mode. Sent it back after calling First Texas the next day. That was over 2 weeks ago. Received it today. It still has the very same problem. Have to call them back and resend it back. This is/was my first Teknetics. Not a good start.
Ron C.perhaps they should send you a pre-paid shipping label
February 08, 2011 02:22AM
at the least. Hmmmmmmmm
February 09, 2011 03:44AM
Tom, I got a 15 year old XLT , that I've used for 8 years now, making it water proof and an iron see threw on it would be lovely, but I got to have it back when the snow melts haha
ron_c
February 09, 2011 08:53PM
Post up or send me your RA # so I can try and help.

Mike @ FTP
Re: ron_c
February 10, 2011 12:44AM
detector "problems" happen. Ive had to deal with all of the big US MFRS, (plus 1 or 2 others) over warranty related issues.... This includes fisher. Ive never had anything but great CS and satisfactory results; again, this includes fisher! Mike, seeing you come here and take ownership of a problem should make everyone take notice .... I know it gives me a little more faith to see an act of leadership like this from a detector co, and makes me feel comfortable about owning 1 or more of your products winking smiley Thank you !
Omega
February 10, 2011 07:28PM
Mike, RA # send to you by PM. Thanks for taking care of this for me.

Ron