Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The abandoned battlefield frozen in time

Posted by sanjuro 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The abandoned battlefield frozen in time
September 23, 2016 02:42PM
I bet Keith and a few others would be stoked to visit this site

[www.thevintagenews.com]
Re: The abandoned battlefield frozen in time
September 23, 2016 03:41PM
That's amazing. No way would I go there with so much unexploded ordinance. Being a former Field Artillery guy, I know how dangerous some of that stuff can be.
September 23, 2016 07:36PM
Just look at all those rifles wow
September 23, 2016 07:42PM
Its all right seeing all those guns and other items of interest,but 100,000s of folks died in that area,thats the reality of war and the sick world we live in.
September 23, 2016 08:47PM
I have always wanted to do demining, It was that what got me in to Detecting, I found a few Nasty's over the years, But it started when I was around 14 years old,

but when you look at the mess that was left behind in that Area then all those Countries involved should commit to clearing that mess up, We have the Technology and the detectors that can do the job, Some of those things are over 7 feet long ad most of what they find are within the Top 6" Inches,

It is exactly 100 year since the war in that area ceased and those bombs are still active and they will be even more dangerous In another 100 years, and It is just like the countries that have bee littered with Landmines during the1990's like Kosovo etc,

Personally I think the Clear up should be down the Countries that Sold them the Landmines in the first place, Children should not have to die so other countries can get rich..

John.
September 23, 2016 10:13PM
Unfriggenbelievable.....mankind IS crazy, and getting worse.
September 30, 2016 09:30PM
I would think the fact that 630 people have already died doing the cleanup would tend to keep me away.

mike