Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SkiWhiz headphone repair is thumbs downthumbs downthumbs down

Posted by marcomo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
SkiWhiz headphone repair is thumbs downthumbs downthumbs down
October 09, 2016 04:17AM
SkiWhiz has repaired two sets of ratphones for me now and done a great job at a reasonable price.

Understandably, how long he takes to repair can vary a bit depending on how busy he is with his real job.

I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get a set of phones repaired good as new.

Thanks, Steve!
Re: SkiWhiz headphone repair is thumbs downthumbs downthumbs down
October 09, 2016 10:58AM
He is just a great all around nice guy.
I bought my Compadre from him after he owned it about two-three weeks...a lifetime for him.
It was clean and the sense was adjusted up high internally perfectly and he loaded it up with luck before he sent it.
Great guy to deal with on anything.
October 09, 2016 03:51PM
diggwr27 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is just a great all around nice guy.

I agree 1000%. Steve is aces in my book.
October 09, 2016 10:08PM
Thanks everyone I appreciate it. It took me a alot longer to repair marcomo's headphones than it should of, I had to go out of state (to Miami,Florida & Minneapolis,Minnesota) for work & was gone longer than than I expected. Thanks for the kind words marcomo and for your patience and understanding. I am always happy to repair headphones for anyone on the forum.
October 10, 2016 02:15AM
Obviously a labor of love for Steve, and he does beautiful work.
October 10, 2016 02:59AM
Steve is "one of us" (one of the good guys on this Forum, that is)! smiling smiley