Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question for Keith.

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Question for Keith.
December 23, 2016 04:15PM
Keith-----I noticed you made the statement that the F-19 was your favorite FTP machine.-----Just curious----what is it that makes you favor the F-19 over the G2+?------I have both those machines & am still trying to decide which one I like the best.smiling smiley-----From what I can tell---the performance is identical----the stand up grip on the G2+ is nice but the control box on the F-19 is mounted more sturdy on the shaft.------The G2+ might swing a larger coil (13" Ultimate) a little handier---but---the F-19 sure is nice (and light swinging) with the NEL Snake & Sharpshooter coils mounted.--------Wot yah thots???
A tough question I guess!smiling smiley
December 24, 2016 12:27AM
Bottom line is: I think they're both great!winking smiley
Re: A tough question I guess!smiling smiley
December 24, 2016 02:25AM
Del you have posted this question twice I answered the other one..

[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: A tough question I guess!smiling smiley
December 24, 2016 03:29AM
Well-----What happened is when I hit the post button it posted two at the same time.----It hadn't ever done that before.smiling smiley------Looks like it done it to another members post that he made also (posted two of the same thing).-------Del
-------------------------------------------------------
> Del you have posted this question twice I answered
> the other one..
>
> [www.dankowskidetectors.com]
> .php?2,118357,118357#msg-118357
>
> Keith