Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Merry Christmas and happy New Year

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year
December 24, 2016 03:02PM
Hope everyone has a great Christmas..

Hope in the coming year everyone makes the find of there dreams...Remember finds don't have to be in terms of what you've dug either....could be in what you learn or even witness!!!!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year
December 24, 2016 03:08PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours too Keith!
December 24, 2016 04:06PM
Merry Christmas Keith---your continued sharing of your wisdom will make for a Happy New Year !!
December 24, 2016 04:10PM
You as well Keith. I have learned many great things from you and many others on this forum. Of course their is no substitute for truly learning a machine besides being in the field. However this forum is a dream for me for the videos, extensive experience in the field that you and many others bring, explanations on coils, technology, detector settings, and other tips and tricks that assist in shortening the learning curve of the many fine detectors. To me this forum is a priceless treasure trove of information. - Jim

Hope everyone has a great Christmas..

Hope in the coming year everyone makes the find of there dreams...Remember finds don't have to be in terms of what you've dug either....could be in what you learn or even witness!!!!!

Keith
December 24, 2016 04:28PM
And to you Keith and family...... Hope 2017 bring you good luck and many nice finds.
December 24, 2016 05:15PM
Merry Christmas!!
December 24, 2016 05:31PM
Same to you and yours, Keith. Hope you have a banner relic year. HH jim tn
December 24, 2016 05:54PM
Merry Christmas Keith!
December 24, 2016 06:20PM
Merry Christmas to you Keith and also to the rest of you guys on the forum.
December 24, 2016 06:45PM
I must of spent hundreds of hours watching and rewatching your vids Keith, I appreciate all the knowledge you have shared with us over the years, my very best wishes to you and your family, merry Christmas!
December 24, 2016 08:16PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone on this forum. Hope everyone has a safe and Blessed 2017.
December 24, 2016 08:59PM
Merry Christmas Keith. May your prototypes work well. And Be Blessed, you and your family.

Rick
December 24, 2016 09:26PM
Keith, I sincerely wish the very Merriest of Christmases to you and yours. I am VERY grateful to have a friend like you. You give the metal detecting hobby a dignity and you freely help me out on the phone when I'm showering you with questions. Thank you for your patience. Be happy.
December 24, 2016 09:40PM
Merry Christmas and good health to all and your loved ones.
December 24, 2016 10:47PM
To Keith and all of my forum family members, Have a excellent Christmas and New Year!!!
December 25, 2016 09:34PM
Merry Christmas! HH all!!
December 25, 2016 10:41PM
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you Keith, and to everyone else on the forum. Thanks for the forum Tom, it is a present that gives all year long.
December 25, 2016 11:13PM
Happy, happy to all of you and a great hunting season in 2017 and beyond

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 25, 2016 11:34PM
Merry Christmas Keith!....thank you for your on going contribution to this forum....and a big thank you to Tom D. who provides us with a wonderful place to visit and learn... as well as others on here who give their knowledge freely ... thank you all...a grateful Canucksmiling smiley
December 26, 2016 01:45AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!!

You will (soon) find out as to 'why' my nearly-complete-absence in regards to postings/participation.
I'm here. Just exceptionally busy.
December 26, 2016 02:33AM
Hello Tom D.....very interesting!......looking forward to learning more about what you have been trying/testing etc.
December 26, 2016 04:57PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!!
>
> You will (soon) find out as to 'why' my nearly-com
> plete-absence in regards to postings/participation
> .
> I'm here. Just exceptionally busy.

Just read this and got an adrenaline rush....very exciting!.