Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I'm In The Market For A Nokta Relic

Posted by tabman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I'm In The Market For A Nokta Relic
January 20, 2017 11:36PM
Send me PM if you have one for sale.

tabman
wjs
Re: I'm In The Market For A Nokta Relic
January 21, 2017 01:31AM
Check with John at JMTmetaldetectors.com He may have one.
January 21, 2017 01:35AM
Also,,,North Ga relics shop,,,,,they may too,,,keep an eye on their site,, " used detectors".
January 21, 2017 02:35AM
Ill let you borrow one for awhile if you like..

I have one I've sent to a few forum members on here already..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 21, 2017 01:47PM
Thanks Everyone! I'm wondering just how many Nokta Fors Relic detectors that Monte and Keith actually need. LOL

tabman
January 21, 2017 06:38PM
A couple of mine are prototypes then a completed one..

P.M. sent

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 22, 2017 01:56PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ill let you borrow one for awhile if you like..
>
> I have one I've sent to a few forum members on her
> e already..
>
>
> Keith

Thanks Keith, I'm going to hold off until I can find me one of my own. I want to do some side by side comparisons between my Nokta Fors CoRe and the Relic. I'm totally impressed with the CoRe ability to separate and unmask targets. It's depth is just so so though. Around 7 to 8 inches on a buried dime using the 11 x 7 stock search coil.

tabman
January 22, 2017 05:52PM
I understand...

I find the relic in my soil on a 10 inch dime to be equal and if not better to a F75 yet I have to use three tone to achieve the HIT..and the HIT is diggable and pretty Good on the ID even..

its a lot to do with snapshots..the F75 works bets in Je mode in the 4 bar dirt and two tone for depth on 10 inch dime..the Relic works best on 3 tone ...

The relic uses tones as processes the F75 actually has labeled process'..

Its all in the timings...find one that works right for the soil conditions..

Now a 9 inch dime my relic gives the cleanest hit of about any unit made in 4 bar dirt..on three tone...Alper massaged that 3 tone..and it will show in bad dirt...

in good dirt 3 bar and lower the two tone is the viable option..

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
January 22, 2017 06:05PM
I agree the 3 tone in my terrible alkali colorado crap soil seems to be the better of the two for solid ID. The Relics ID capability on coins in my soil is way better than my F75. Relics ID us as solid in my soil as my Tek omega was but way hotter and handles EMI way better.
January 23, 2017 01:54AM
Right on Sir!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
January 23, 2017 12:49PM
Kellyco is offering a great combo deal on the Relic. I could be wrong, but I think that they're getting ready to release the Impact. If that's the case there will be plenty of Relic detectors flooding the market at better pricing. Then again, do I really want a Relic if the Impact turns out to be the better detector for just a little more money. Food for thought.

tabman
January 24, 2017 03:30AM
I have one that is still under warranty and i have all 4 coils for it will sell.
January 25, 2017 12:42PM
I found one! I can't wait to take it for a spin.

tabman
January 25, 2017 02:08PM
tabman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I found one! I can't wait to take it for a spin.
>
> tabman

That's great.

Easy on the gain while using 2 tone,,,until you get use to unit.

I recommend to folks,,,to get to know detector initially when hunting use 3 tone.